Other games - round 19

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dogs thank you

Broncos you have the spoon right now!!

How good a Thursday night.

I agree with earlier post glad we got the dogs last week not this committed mob this week

Well done Doggies, you deserved that win.

Fingers crossed the spoon awaits the Broncs.

It makes me feel ill to say this but, Go slime this week (where’s that vomit emoji?)and go cows next week.

I really, really, really want the donkeys to collect the spoon this year, it would slightly, only very slightly easy the pain our our season, and again next year would be even better.

Dogs have some good up and comers and they look a united team playing for each other. Us on the other hand :eek::oops:

How much of a numbnut is Ruan Simms.
Commenting straight after the match that the sinbinning of S’ua may be a talking point
with the Bulldogs scoring 10 points while he was off and that was the winning margin!
All for equal opportunity and that but seriously?

At the moment, they are. Let's enjoy the moment.

Hilarious if by next weekend they are SPOON.
You don’t know the half of it.

Try living here , and being surrounded by Donkey loving neighbours who ( in the past ) have been sticking it right up me.

Oh revenge is going to be sweet!!

I reckon Bennett will get his team to lose so broncos get the spoon. He'll be loving it.
images.jpeg-29.jpg

Funny thing is that some Broncos supporters have been jumping ship for a while (at least those related to my sister through marriage). They only like to back winners. A few years ago, they jumped on to the Cowboys bandwagon and post JT, they have hitched on to the Storm. Must be very difficult to adjust when your team has been dominant in the past (now just memories fading into the dim past @:) )

Mark,

I used to live in hillbilly land and I found that it was more enjoyable not to have a go at them straight away like they do to us, just let them stew a little bit and then, after they’re sort of recovering from the shock of not being successful; stick it right to the redneck hillbilly bastards.

No offence mickqld and our other ST queenslanders.

Mark,

I used to live in hillbilly land and I found that it was more enjoyable not to have a go at them straight away like they do to us, just let them stew a little bit and then, after they’re sort of recovering from the shock of not being successful; stick it right to the redneck hillbilly bastards.

No offence mickqld and our other ST queenslanders.
Mate I am NO NO NO NO a Qlder. Not ever would I support the moroons . I may live here but I am Blue, blue, blue.

Mickqld,

I truly understand your position; my nephew(about 6 at the time) assumed I was a qld supporter as I was living there at the time; I quickly straightened him out about where my loyalties lay.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4