Other games - round 19

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Klein is following the script.
The tackled without the ball penalty just prior and not going to the bunker.
How the hell does the touchie miss that?
I thought on first look he put his foot on the line, at least close enough for a look.
You would think being called a Touch Judge would come with certain criteria?

Bull**** try to keep the Rabbitohs in the contest. It feels like things have been falling into place this year to try and keep the Broncos off the bottom of the ladder this year and I hate it

This is just another example of a favoured club getting the crucial calls, just about every try is send through the bunker yet this one isnt and the error is a howler from the officials, Vermin profit and the decision changes the game, so sick of this crap ruining our game!

Not really fair is it.. should be 20 nil now souths full of confidence and will go on to smash the dogs. I dont think the dogs will score another try. As said above Klein is a worm he will fix this

This is just another example of a favoured club getting the crucial calls, just about every try is send through the bunker yet this one isnt and the error is a howler from the officials, Vermin profit and the decision changes the game, so sick of this crap ruining our game!
Corruption - come on V’Landys

A bull**** set restart to the Rabbitohs at the start of this half has led to an avalanche of possession to the Rabbitohs and now they score. Disgusting...

This is ****ed for the Dogs. Souths are still very much in the contest because of the refs and Souths are completing at 85%

16/18 sets for Souths and only 6/6 for the Dogs since the 32nd minute apparently. Help the Dogs out refs you dirty ****s

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4