Other games - round 19

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
tip on...not a pass... not a knock on...bunker can rule on tip ons but not forward passes...but not...wtf?

But referee Henry Perenara incredibly called it a knock on, despite the ball not touching the ground.

Luckily the scoreline was 26-12 so it didn‘t play too much of a part.

But it meant the Eels could challenge the call as a knock on.

An uncertain Fox League commentary team of Andrew Voss and Michael Ennis were baffled by the call.

“So they challenge the knock on, but it‘s a pass isn’t it, it’s a tip on,” Voss said. “Can you call that a knock on, he’s tipped that on deliberately. But he can’t rule it. How can the bunker even describe that as a knock on? The bunker, if they’re following protocol have to throw it back, we can’t rule on that, it’s a pass.”

tip on...not a pass... not a knock on...bunker can rule on tip ons but not forward passes...but not...wtf?

But referee Henry Perenara incredibly called it a knock on, despite the ball not touching the ground.

An uncertain Fox League commentary team of Andrew Voss and Michael Ennis were baffled by the call.

“So they challenge the knock on, but it‘s a pass isn’t it, it’s a tip on,” Voss said. “Can you call that a knock on, he’s tipped that on deliberately. But he can’t rule it. How can the bunker even describe that as a knock on? The bunker, if they’re following protocol have to throw it back, we can’t rule on that, it’s a pass.”
So Turbo's was a questionable knock on then vs Parra and we had the right to challenge it. Fukwit horsehead still would've ruled it forward as "not enough evidence, we'll go with the on field imcompetence"

It was just plain embarrasing

20200919_192326.jpg

Anyone see this? Hahahahahahaha Bellamy gives smith the bird!

I was looking forward tO watching warriors v raiders on tele this arvo.

now I see it is merge v knights. Vomit game wtf nein??

Is Ricky Stuart going to be in trouble for his comments about the refs?

Haven't seen any main stream morons reporting on it.

“If my team was giving those penalties away that’s well and good, we get penalised for it but they (the Warriors) were doing the same types of things and not getting penalised for it.

“This is not the first time,
it really frustrates me and if I say anything you just get paid back so I don’t need to say anything more about it. But I just don’t think it went both ways in regards to what we were getting penalised for.”

When asked whether he’ll be speaking to the NRL about his issues with the officials, Stuart said: “No, I won’t be raising any points.

“I’ll be doing my review and they’ll do their review, go into hiding with their results and it’ll just be game on again next week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4