Other Games [Round 19, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Johnson injured now

Johnson has always been overrated IMO. Other than his step and former speed off the mark, he really wasn't as great as they liked to claim.

And now he's injury prone and can't defend to save himself. Good luck to the Warriors next year because they'll need it.

Johnson has always been overrated IMO. Other than his step and former speed off the mark, he really wasn't as great as they liked to claim.

And now he's injury prone and can't defend to save himself. Good luck to the Warriors next year because they'll need it.
He has his moments of brilliance, he was playing well until the injury. He is good at getting repeat sets. Helps us for next week i guess

Wow Woods, Fifita, Rudolf all on at the same time. If we can't run rings around those telegraph poles then there's something wrong.

My goodness how frustrating is it to cheer these lousy bulldogs.

Averilo is surely the worst half in the NRL in terms of kicking game. That last kick was pathetic.

On top of that, how does Barrett get another year with a team running dead last and Hannay is about to be sacked and his team is running 7th after this game.

Boggles the mind…

NYEagle

Averilo is surely the worst half in the NRL in terms of kicking game. That last kick was pathetic.

On top of that, how does Barrett get another year with a team running dead last and Hannay is about to be sacked and his team is running 7th after this game.

Boggles the mind…

NYEagle
I suppose Hannay knew he was a caretaker coach

Boggles the mind…

NYEagle
I’ve had a look on the Kennel and most of them are saying not Baz’s fault as the cattle are sheite.
Same as us when he was here. We all gave him a few seasons until we realized he was clueless.

The Kennel are blaming Shane Flanagan (or as they call him Captain Peptide) because he tipped the Sharks.

I’ve had a look on the Kennel and most of them are saying not Baz’s fault as the cattle are sheite.
Same as us when he was here. We all gave him a few seasons until we realized he was clueless.
They learn soon enough !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8