Other Games [Round 14, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And after I bring Tapine into our kingdom I’ll banish all boxing co-promotion and gambling sponsorship. Good grief, just asking for corruption to seep into our game.

Savage has been garbage. 4 major errors tonight and a few while bringing the ball back from kicks giving Broncs field position and points.

Savage has been garbage. 4 major errors tonight and a few while bringing the ball back from kicks giving Broncs field position and points.

I can't believe he didn't back himself against Martin on that run. He's quick yes, especially off the mark. But he's not as quick over the distance (Phil Blake without the skill). For mine Saab especially and probably Koula would have burned the Broncos fullback there.

I can't believe he didn't back himself against Martin on that run. He's quick yes, especially off the mark. But he's not as quick over the distance (Phil Blake without the skill). For mine Saab especially and probably Koula would have burned the Broncos fullback there.
He has cost his team 8 points tonight from his bad errors and saved or made zero. Not the sort of bloke I want in my team regardless of his flashes of talent.

He has cost his team 8 points tonight from his bad errors and saved or made zero. Not the sort of bloke I want in my team regardless of his flashes of talent.

He's actually starting to remind me of Alex Johnston in his early days. He started out being regarded as the Bunnies long term fullback for after whenever Inglis retired, but he never really delivered in the #1 jumper and found himself far more at home on the end of the backline than chiming into it. Savage might well be the same. Better suited to either wing or centre than he is fullback. But I'm not sure he's their long term #1.

Interesting that earlier in the year after 4 minutes has passed the vidiot ref stepped in and called out a Manly player (Haumole?) for a tackle which didn't hurt anyone, and wasn't ruled illegal by the mrc

Yet Kaufusi can raise an elbow, leave a player on the ground with a bloodied nose, yet the vidiot cheats just look at the ground, scuff their feet and whistle a happy tune because there's nothing to see here.

I don't have much faith in the mrc, but it'll be interesting to see if any further action is taken.

After all, Annesley said a few weeks ago regarding christian's awesome tackle, "a hit to the head is a hit to the head. Always a penalty at least."

Its getting that way lately isn't it. Are we watching Fox League or Fox Boxing?

I remember Foxy Boxing from the 80s (probably available somewhere on YouTube :rofl::rofl:), but this is ridiculous.

All I can say is thank God for the mute button because after a while, Matt Nable's voice gets somewhat annoying.
And we cant have SOO 2 this Wednesday because boxing is the main attraction this week, am I missing something

Penrith v Newcastle at Newcastle
A comprehensive offensive and defensive display by the Panthers

Penrith and the Storm are the Benchmark

Teams that play them find out where they stand

What a shocking decision by the vidiot. You cannot say that was conclusive to overturn the ref's decision. The shorts obscured a clear view of where his knee was. Disgusting decision IMO

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8