Other Games [Round 14, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol dragons

dammit... I tried but I just couldn't tip the dogs but I thought they may win....but like on what basis, ha.

Anyway, judging by some comments above, you all had a good time watching it.

Good for the dogs to win in respect to Manly and ladder positions.

Great so now when we have to play them twice in the coming months they start to play decent football. We've copped the top 5 early in the year at full strength, shafted by Cummstain and now we start to come up against the bottom sides they begin to strengthen i.e Dogs, Raiders, Sharks.

Great so now when we have to play them twice in the coming months they start to play decent football. We've copped the top 5 early in the year at full strength, shafted by Cummstain and now we start to come up against the bottom sides they begin to strengthen i.e Dogs, Raiders, Sharks.

Well, you're leading the tipping comp so picking a winner shouldn't be that hard for you!!

Had a look at the hetherington dive and like many, it's was a cat move by a dog.

In hockey he'd get 2 in the bin for embellishing.
Trent may actually have come up with a new attacking strategy for his tea -: lay down and wait for a penalty - to add to his established hit it up for five then kick and hope (not unique to the Dogs) and just complete every set and you'll be right.

The Dogs looked a lot better against the Dragons but the Drsgons were truly dreadful. Before we can judge if the Dogs have really improved we need to see them put under pressure by a decent team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4