Other games [Round 11, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Cowboys v Knights - Thurs 8pm
Warriors v Wests Tigers - Fri 6pm
Sharks v Dragons - Fri 8pm
Titans v Bulldogs - Sat 3pm
Roosters v Broncos - Sat 5.30pm
Raiders v Storm - Sat 7.30pm
Souths v Panthers - Sun 2pm

(Times approximate 'cause who knows if I've worked the time difference out correctly!)

Broncos coach Kevin Walters is considering another scrumbase reshuffle with Karmichael Hunt and Albert Kelly putting pressure on besieged playmaker Anthony Milford for Saturday’s clash against the Roosters.

DRASTIC DRAGONS CHANGES AS 12 RULED OUT

By Dean Ritchie

Winger Cody Ramsey could be a shock switch to fullback and young Billy Burns named to start as St George Illawarra coach Anthony Griffin desperately attempts to cover the unprecedented loss of 12 players.

The Dragons have become the hardest hit by the NRL’s crackdown on foul play with

four players pleading guilty to offences from Sunday’s loss to Melbourne.

Dragons coaching staff are now scrambling to nail down a fit and competitive side for Friday night’s match against Cronulla at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium.

wwos...

Playmaker Albert Kelly looks set to make his Broncos debut, with coach Kevin Walters once again swinging the axe on his halves combination and dumping Anthony Milford.

Following Brisbane's 50-6 thrashing at the hands of the Sea Eagles, Milford for the second time this season will be left out of the side, this time in favour of 30-year-old Kelly, who hasn't played in the NRL since 2014.

Kelly played 47 NRL games for the Sharks and Titans before leaving in 2015 for England, where he notched 118 games across stints with both Hull clubs, Kingston Rovers then FC. He last played for Hull FC in September.

There were hopes code-hopping star and former Origin and Test playmaker Karmichael Hunt would make his NRL return, but a knee injury suffered during Intrust Super Cup duties on Sunday will delay his comeback.

Someone on Twitter just called Luke Brooks the "White Milford".

Not far wrong actually. He's now played 159 games for the Tigpies and has only won 66 of them. Considering over his time he's had halves partners the likes of Mitch Moses, Benji Marshall and Josh Reynolds ... its been a bit of a failure really.

True, but has Josh Hannay ever won a game as an NRL coach? He's been dropped in it at the Sharks, as he was at the Cowboys, but I can't remember if he's won any.

As of the end of Magic Round 2021, Hannay has coached 15 games ... 10 at the Cows, 5 at the Sharks.

He won 2 games at the Cows last year. One was actually against St Merge in Rd.17, the other Brisbane in Rd.20.

Last edited:
If you don't think the Eels are going to milk a send-off/bin by dropping into a tackle, or playing up any contact that might be perceived to be above the shoulders, you're kidding.

Smart teams are going to milk this cow. They will do a Tedesco and deliberately drop into tackles and cop the facial for a 10-min advantage. I classify the Eels amongst the teams that will give no quarter to the spirit of the game and will play for deliberate advantage on this front.

I would not hold it against Manly to descend to these levels to get the outcome, but somehow I doubt they will. No doubts that the fkn slime will go there though.

The Illawarra-Cronulla match featured some of the worst RL I've seen in a long time.

Sometimes its easy to see why Ch.9 cherry pick the late season games to show on Thursday and Friday nights. Showing Finals contenders as opposed to two teams racing to the bottom of the ladder is usually better for ratings.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12