Other games RD 20

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can we get Corey Allen as back up for turbo? Plus isn't he good mates with Walker?
How good was it when he threw it back to Johnstone to take the try scoring lead. And I have to hand it to Vossy. He called it 15 minutes beforehand.
What a night. I was stoked when the Tits put the cleaners through the Knights, but that shellacking by the Rabbits was the iceing on the cake.

So this is what this game has got to.
Should be called Rugby Momentum !
No longer do we have a contest- next time the Roosters could win by 60 purely based on momentum decisions. Is this really what we want ?
Totally agree. Said it earlier Souths were given a number of 6 again leg ups throughout the first half and Easts never recovered. One on the fifth tackle I believe. Souths seem to be the team that just rolls through teams off the back of the momentum. It’s not like their forward pack dominated Easts and set a massive foundation. More so Easts we’re constantly going backwards on the edges set after set. I actually hate these high scores and blowouts. I’d rather see a close game full of wrestle than this one sided garbage. And there’s been heaps of instances of this throughout the year. It would be interesting to see what the average point scoring difference is across all the games this year. So far already this weekend the average is at 32 pts per game.

Apparently, no team losing by 50 points in the season has ever won a comp.

As it turns out, the Sea Eagles probably lost any real chance to be contenders last October. I think 2021 can be a much better year :clap:
I reckon the chooks lost so they can play panthers in sydney, rather than a long trip to qld. however, if eels lose and raiders win, chooks are back to playing storm

That was some slick ball movement. Walker when on is very good with ball in hands. They strip sides for numbers better than any other side Souths. Speed out wide, they use it well.

That was some slick ball movement. Walker when on is very good with ball in hands. They strip sides for numbers better than any other side Souths. Speed out wide, they use it well.
100% mate and refreshing to see a team attack with depth...gives options and time for Reynolds to pick the right pass and cash in.

Thing in rooters were epic first 15 and not bad for at least another 15 in the second half son souths put on 60 in 50 min. Something stinks with the 6 again momentum swings.

Once your on top with the 6 again rule big blowout scores will occur most of the time. The 6 again rule needs to be completely scrapped next season because the quality of games is embarrassing to say the least and add injuries galore on top of it. Anyways If I wanted to watch touch footy I will go see the local boys and girls play.

Once your on top with the 6 again rule big blowout scores will occur most of the time. The 6 again rule needs to be completely scrapped next season because the quality of games is embarrassing to say the least and add injuries galore on top of it. Anyways If I wanted to watch touch footy I will go see the local boys and girls play.
I prefer the 6 again rather than keep stopping of play and taking a penalty kicks
In the 6 again the ill discipline players and unfit players and slow players get embarrassed

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4