Other clubs signing for 2011

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rumoured:

Anthony Watts - to roosters

Ashton Simms - the dogs

Greg Inglis - to Broncos (who will use Simms and Folau's money)

tookey link said:
Rumoured:

Anthony Watts - to roosters

Ashton Simms - the dogs

Greg Inglis - to Broncos (who will use Simms and Folau's money)

That is interesting that Simms is getting let go thought the Bronc's would keep him to keep the younger brother's there.

CentralCoastEagle link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183279.msg271381#msg271381 date=1278118525]
Cowboys have been heavily into the recruiting, already have Taumata for this season, and have added Tate and Winterstein to their backline

On paper, this backline looks good for next year

Bowen
Winterstein
Tonga
Tate
Graham
Taumata
Thurston

Almost as good as the Warriors

1.Hohia
2.Locke
3.Inu
4.Matai/Ropati
5.Vatuvei
6.Mateo
7.Maloney
[/quote]

I think Seymour will be in the 7 moving Maloney to 6 and Mateo to the pack

Inu will get a few chances and then will be dropped from the team. No way would he keep any of Matai Ropati Locke or Vatuvai out. Maybe they'll try him at fullback. He has been a huge disappointment for the last 2 years.

PARRAMATTA have signed former Queensland State of Origin winger Chris Walker to a two-year contract.

Neighbours Penrith had shown considerable interest in Walker but the ex-Catalans outside back elected for a one-year deal at Parramatta with an option for a second season.

Walker, 30, has previously played with Brisbane, Souths, Sydney Roosters, Melbourne and Gold Coast.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/parramatta-eels-sign-ex-origin-star-chris-walker/story-e6frexnr-1225947503336

Love the signing of Walker by the slime. Just makes my disgust for them rise a tiny bit. He is just one of those players I want to see smashed.

Walker comes with a lot of baggage.Never stays at a club for long. Not young for a winger so he's not going to be as fast as he was. Not big enough to run over the top of opposition players like Tuquiri who is about the same age. ****house signing Eels, well done!

Parra trying to fix their attitude and culture problems by signing chris Walker, Carl Webb and Reni Maitua, LOL

ManlyBacker link said:
Love the signing of Walker by the slime. Just makes my disgust for them rise a tiny bit. He is just one of those players I want to see smashed.

Hopefully he eats up to much cash for Orford to go there

Canberra will have some spare cash once Monas and 4 of his mates are given the bullet, Maybe Inglis to the Raiders

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4