Orofrd goooooooooooone?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sherlock

Some snippets of news from our newsroom:

Orford is worried about Monaghan and the tension that will come if he goes 2 Manly.

He doesn't want 2 go 2 Souths as they are 2 weak.

Over the weekend the Gold Coast made a HUGE offer for 2007.

Orford is now considering 1 year or more in England 4 more money as there R problems with both NRL options he is looking at.

U heard it here first

It's probably the most plausible thing that Sherlock has ever posted.

Not that that's saying much!!!

Stunned I was, and it actually made sense AND it hasn't been posted everywhere else for 3 weeks! This week just gets worse :)

imagine how shocked his editor will be if he gets something right

I blame him for everything absolutly everything I tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not for monas form, thats my fault...apparantly

Hey ****lock, a couple of weeks ago you said "Orford was a cert to go to Manly but will now join souths"?? Now you say he doesnt want to go to Souths because they are too weak, did Souths lose 5 internationals over the past 2 weeks that I missed??

A bit like the post when you said the CEO's role would be filled by Benny Elias or Geoff Toovey.

For once and for all, **** OFF

sherlock is barely tolerated and knows he is on thin ice. but at least he doesnt tout himself like that oracle character and takes the abuse we hurl at him

Thats the advice YOU hurl at him .

Personally i find him somewhat perceptive and well informed, and take everything he expounds seriously. he reminds me a bit of a young Uri Geller. :)

Dan- ban this bull **** artist.

The only thing he knows about the herald is that you buy in from the paper boy - and I hear the boy is very nervous when sherlock comes buying.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2