Orford, what has he done?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader

• Rep Honours
City Origin 2001

What a brilliant rep career he has. He's got one City jumper on Monas........big deal!

Going by PC's comments that Monas doesn't have the rep career, to demand top dollars.

Why do they think Orford deserves top dollar?

btw I agree that Orford has played better than Monas over the last few weeks than Monas! but Monas did outplay him in round 3.

Byso, you conveniently neglect to mention that he has been picked for several rep teams, including NSW, but has had to withdraw due to injury.

Oh, and he's been in quite a few FNF winning teams - something Monaghan is yet to boast. :roll:

But you would think he has won 3 grand finals, played SOO and for Australia. With all the raps he's getting. As well as the top dollars he's after.....greedy bastard!

I think he answers your comments perfectly. Orford has been selected for 3 State of Orgin matches and has got up to the point of training with the team, and having to pull out through a thigh injury. He has ACTUALLY been selected in the same amount of City / Country matches. His name has been discussed when the selectors & Wayne Bennett have been discussing The Australian Team.

Personally - I believe that the professionals rate Ordford in a MUCH higher regard than Monnas.

rep question-simple.joey johns and barrett exist.when johns was injured orford was picked.got injured at training -remember.what has he done-has been universally regarded as one of the 3 top halves in the game by neutral and experienced judges for the last 3 yearsno amount of silly little polls on a MANLY website will change that.you will not find one person outside the eagles who would agree.all my league mates find it a great belly laugh every time i mention it.half the league community wouldnt know who he is.when is the coin going to drop byso-we dont want him as a half unless we miss our options and NOBODY ELSE DOES IETHER.not one single declaration of interest from a single club.time to move on.

• Rep Honours
City Origin 2001

What a brilliant rep career he has. He's got one City jumper on Monas........big deal!

Going by PC's comments that Monas doesn't have the rep career, to demand top dollars.

i hope you are ****inkiddin with monas outplayed orford call,he was a ****in disgrace against melbourne and orford was also,oh forget i couldnt be bothered

Why do they think Orford deserves top dollar?

btw I agree that Orford has played better than Monas over the last few weeks than Monas! but Monas did outplay him in round 3.

I'll reiterate it for you too sue - before everyone goes off half cocked...You have ALWAYS said Monnas would be a great number 9. I agree. If he bulked up over the off season, he could be very Buderus in shape & speed.

are you involved in a relationship with michael.if so i take it all back.none of my business.i always defend my missus in a crunch.part of being a good husband and father.

Joe Williams...HeHe...Isn't that a Comedy DVD? Don't worry Byso, I agree with you that Monnas is a good player, but I just don't think he is a good 1/2. He'd be a great 5/8 or Hooker. It would be GREAT to see him link with someone of the class of Orford or something. I'd also like to see him retain the captaincy. Espescially if he WANTS to & agrees to stay here for 3 years.
If he chooses to go elsewhere. Strip it from him.

Joe Williams...HeHe...Isn't that a Comedy DVD? Don't worry Byso, I agree with you that Monnas is a good player, but I just don't think he is a good 1/2. He's be a great 5/8 or Hooker. It would be GREAT to see him link with someone of the class of Orford or something. I'd also like to see him retain the captaincy. Espescially if he WANTS to & agrees to stay here for 3 years.
If he chooses to go elsewhere. Strip it from him.

Sue I expected the responses I got.

The polls just prove what other manly supporters think. Thats all nothing else. Doesn't really prove anything.

are you involved in a relationship with michael.if so i take it all back.none of my business.i always defend my missus in a crunch.part of being a good husband and father.

hahahahaha BI So !!!! or is that Mrs Monaghan! have you and Mrs King ( Fluffy) been hanging our defending your boyfriends lately !!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4