Orford Stays in Melbourne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty sure I heard on the news tonight that Orford is staying in Melbourne though I didn't hear whether it was for one more year or longer.

Can anyone confirm?

threads like this, argh...

He is/was negotiating a 3 year deal, they said it was close yesterday so I'm not surprised if he's signed.

Makes most of the Monas threads today totally redundant doesn't it, if it's true. I also heard the same thing on the news but am not sure if it's confirmed.

*shakes head, because he knows what this will lead to*

I told you that this morning thats why I didn't get to involved in todays Shiite fight!

He was probably never gunna sign. Now lets get back to supporting the halves we have

Or

Someone come up with a better replacement of current available halves. (For shiits and giggles, damn that means Joe is out) hehe

*byso confirms exactly what Daniel thought*

Byso think man please

If it's true (it's yet to be confirmed) then it's good news for rugby league. We need a strong team in Melbourne.

*byso confirms exactly what Daniel thought*

Byso think man please

Do you have to reply to people posts as if there 5 years old champ?

If you've got an opinion say it!

i am not replying like you are a 5 year old. i stated before you posted i knew what was going to be said. then satirically replied that it had been confirmed already

using * to wrap a statement is standard web speak to represent an action or thought!

never mind dude.

I would rather wait till the other halfof what will inevitably will be said is said.

10 - 1 its mata, sue, vegas or pepsi who reveals it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4