Orford and Monas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I thought both went well last night. We won with four of our six tries being scored from kicks - how long since that happened to a Manly team.

Better general kicking game as well. Best part was the terrific enthusiasm on the kick-chase.

Well done to both players have been maligned in some circles but seem to be improving in the way they play with the team.

yep, both players are playing well. The Ox is controlling the play well and Monas is showing his worth, from what i've seen he hasn't let us down yet.

Orford played OK in the first half and got a few of his kicks sort of charged down. But in the second half got a whole lot better. Glen Stewart played good continuing on from his strong play in the Bronco's effort. Monas long kicking game was v.good, relieving a lot of pressure as we seemed to have a bit of trouble getting away from our line. Excellent defense on the line in the first half. great game to watch.

i think its a bit of payback for all the agenda that were thrown at us last year

jeez, i can even remeber beig castorated for suggesting watmough might play origin.

i think its a bit of payback for all the agenda that were thrown at us last year

jeez, i can even remeber beig castorated for suggesting watmough might play origin.

Do you mean castigated or castrated????

(I know a few of us need to lose a few stones but that is enough to bring tears to a grown man's eyes!! 8|

[quote author=byso]
Great idea of Des not to send him to souths.
gees byso let it go

talk about people having agendas

stop :bdh: mate
[/quote]

Listen here shrinking fatman. It was OK for you to crap on ad nauseam about Monas.
Agenda, what a joke!

[quote author=Cliffy Gc]
[quote author=byso]
Great idea of Des not to send him to souths.
gees byso let it go

talk about people having agendas

stop :bdh: mate
[/quote]

Listen here shrinking fatman. It was OK for you to crap on ad nauseam about Monas.
Agenda, what a joke!
[/quote]
yes i did and was the first to rap the guy and admit i was wrong

time to do the same Lensman

the flak directed at monaghan from most (with me being the main culprit) was that he was a very ordinary halfback,and he was.he himself continually maintained that is where he wanted to play and IMO i would rather him at souths than in the 7 jumper.he is simply not a playmaker.

i said in 04 he was a hooker and got run over by the pack ..he is a good solid hooker and a good foil for orford.

smith is within a whisker of buderus these days.a totally natural footballer with all the skills.lets not start another bandwagon job with monaghan.he is a nine that will do a good job for us going forward-in the second echelon behind buderus,smith,farrah and priddis.lets leave it at that.

Agree about the bandwagon comment. If he improves and plays consistently well I will be happy.

What I liked about Saturday was the variety in the kicking game with Monas, Orford and 'Monty' Burns all contributing.

cameron smith is a wanker :p

Whether you like the guy or not... he is a farkin good player!!

He gets better and better with every game... he should be rewarded with an Australian jumper in the not so distant future

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4