Orange Trainer's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Is it me or is it only a matter of time before one of these blokes get's belted by the player he's trying to assist off the field ie James Graham looked like he was going to against the Storm last night

The NRL need to look at the Dogs, there is no way that Graham should have been allowed to return.

He was concussed but allowed to return, got hit again and almost head butted the goal posts. Obvious from his eyes that he was not compos mentis.

The young prop from the Panthers had the same scenario as well, along with a nasty head gash :mad:

It's win at all costs at the dogs as their coach is scared of being verbally attacked by the fans.

What happened to the "best" recruitment guru Cleal. They are buying everyone that's off contract. The family club who used to use the term "born not brought". Well the dog has turned that on it's head.

I think the only way to combat coaches sending players back out that are still wobbly is this - if players are on the field after being KO'ed they get fined and lost of competition points (win, lose or draw).

HappilyManly said:
The NRL need to look at the Dogs, there is no way that Graham should have been allowed to return.

He was concussed but allowed to return, got hit again and almost head butted the goal posts. Obvious from his eyes that he was not compos mentis.
Footy Show says he will have to be passed for next week after suffering concussion.
Everyone could see he was suffering concussion so why, Des, was he allowed back on the field?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
HappilyManly said:

Footy Show says he will have to be passed for next week after suffering concussion.
Everyone could see he was suffering concussion so why, Des, was he allowed back on the field?

I was under the impression that if a player is taken off for suspected concussion (getting a free interchange) that a DOCTOR administers the SCT (suspected concussion test) and it is he the doctor that gives the medical clearance.

Brave coach that goes against the doctor or dumb doctor that goes against the evidence. Massive fallout if any problems result.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6