Optimist/Pessimist pulse .. UPDATE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How do you currently feel about our future under Seibs?

• Optimistic

• Pessimistic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Actually pretty sure he is a Trump moran.
Trump is a Manly Sea eagles supporter
And Club Member
1686869065230.png

Having Trump as a supporter is like having Morrison as a supporter. That imposter Abbott was never a Manly supporter, he just wandered around Brookvale trying his luck for a vote the same as that midget Bronwyn Bishop used to do. Awful people.

Not another team !
What type of a Man would you be if you are not Manly ?
Seriously feathered friend ?

Barack Obama. No problems. Bill Clinton. No problems as long as he keeps his pants on. George H. and George W. Bush. Well just OK as long as they stay out of wars. Biden. Yet to be determined. Trump. Aaaarrgghh

supporter

Heaven help us. If he was I'd be supporting another team.

What if he wasn't a supporter or a member.........what if............
He was..............................................

the Owner.......👀

Surely he would make Manly Great Again,
Build a big wall for our fortress, oppositions team would forfeit, they would see our wall would be a great great wall and make the Eels pay for it........

And he plays golf, and not very good,watch out Uncle Nick............

the Owner.......👀

Build a big wall for our fortress, oppositions team would forfeit, they would see our wall would be a great great wall and make the Eels pay for it........

Trouble was his wall was all fantasy, like most of his claims. And people believed...no still believe in this dangerous clown. America's Putin

Surprisingly the optimism has increased slightly to 74.3% after the Flanno announcement .....

Surprisingly the optimism has increased slightly to 74.3% after the Flanno announcement .....

Get the disruptive, destabilizing dickhead out. I don't want to hear about the Dragqueens for the rest of the year anytime Manly are brought up in the media.

the Owner.......👀

Actually if he makes the Eels pay for it I'm kind of on board with the idea.....

Because they have to pay!

Hey, Woodsie! Can I change my "Pessimistic" to "Even More Pessimistic"?
I was going to ask for a "were fn doomed option" but yours will do !

And to think I was finally going down the optimism vote If we had won......
Blow the joint up !!!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8