Optimist/Pessimist pulse .. UPDATE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How do you currently feel about our future under Seibs?

• Optimistic

• Pessimistic

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think it’ll prove successful. One open question I have surrounds whether we need a more junior assistant coach. Eg, someone who has retired in the last couple of years who has played under the current rules and can be a good conduit between a young squad and the senior coaches. It would be the perfect role for Foz once he retires.

Mestrov .. the gunslinger come to town ... not to make friends ... but to clean out the Brookvale corral ...

So its a fantasy story, I bet he ends up in corner eating moths off the wall.

(Seriously I doubt these coaches will out perform Des or Barrett because they simple dont have the cattle at the moment. We need 3 of our young guns to step up and become superstars).

Currently the can do's heavily outweigh the naysayers ...

I am considering starting a poll to vote on who will be the first to come on and tell everyone they are deluded cordial sipping unicorn rooters ... it will be one of the "Usual Suspects"

Mestrov .. the gunslinger come to town ... not to make friends ... but to clean out the Brookvale corral ...

So its a fantasy story, I bet he ends up in corner eating moths off the wall.

(Seriously I doubt these coaches will out perform Des or Barrett because they simple dont have the cattle at the moment. We need 3 of our young guns to step up and become superstars).
Sounds like we need to hire some gunslinging cattle rustlers. Bullemor doesn't count, right?

Currently the can do's heavily outweigh the naysayers ...

I am considering starting a poll to vote on who will be the first to come on and tell everyone they are deluded cordial sipping unicorn rooters ... it will be one of the "Usual Suspects"

How does one become a deluded cordial sipping unicorn rooter? Is it a similar process to becoming a Mason? Enquiring minds want to know @Woodsie From a theoretical perspective of course.

Just disagree with the world is ending narrative ... they will soon make themselves manifest ...
So its a question of theology then? I will brush up on my interpretation of the Book of Revelation. I have heard that Seibold could be making his entrance into Brookvale on a pale, horse......

It's a movie script ...

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
.. Once the greatest Rugby League Club in the known world ... but after years of insular in-breeding, just a gympy shadow of former glory days .. a club in crisis .. and the only path open is to let in the barbarians at the gate ... and call upon 2 fallen heros ... former enemies ... and the offer of professional redemption as a reward for success.

Seibold, the wonder kid, arrogant and proud .. the world at his feet .. brought crashing and burning back to Earth by an outraged pack of 2 headed white-ants .. plucked from the ignominy and obscurity of 2 years in the wilderness, and the shame of going to Rugby Union ... for his 1st and last chance of coaching redemption.

Flannagan ... Former premiership winning coach .. whose shady doings saw him fall afoul of the NRL ... barred from coaching for his part in the doping scandal .. he has been untouchable by all for 4 years ... until now ... a lifeline thrown ... and a promise made ... bring back our glory days ... and you will be redeemed cried Mestrov.

3 people with everything to gain ... and everything to lose ... get your popcorn, get your coke ... sit down and hold on ... this just might be the ride of your life.
Love you post & title...
Seriously, you couldn't make this stuff up!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4