• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Umm i went to put in my tips and came across a problem much like the one that's been mentioned i couldn't put them in.

So i clicked "enter tips" and it randomly selected my tips.

I'll just write down my tips here just in case.... If i have to have the random tips then so be it as i am wayyyyyy behind and don't really mind but yeah.

Manly
Sharks
Bulldogs
Dragons
Panthers
Storm
Knights

Same problem for me

I require these
Manly
Sharks
Bulldogs
Dragons
Panthers
Storm
Knights

Same as Nutz

whomever entered them in the back-end must have put the dates in wrong.

I will re-program it this summer

one of the admins needs to go in and change the dates

lol is that what people are doing wrong?

I checked the dates and they are correct as far as I can see. The only issue for me is that the Friday night game is closed for tips at 4.30 on Friday when I programmed it to close at 7 pm.

Picking Storm myself but it won't let me change it.

Round 17 hadent been updated yet. This has now been done and the issue should be resolved

Yep. came on to enter tips at various times today right up till 14-30hrs & Rnd 17 still showed and couldnt lodge tips. I read that ??CW?? was doin the missus,,,,,sorry i meant havin a holiday so at this presumed no tipping at all this week.

Of course had to go out to do business & return just after 17-00hrs to find Rnd 18 now done and low and behold, game 1 Storm v Broncos game is closed off. :lol:

So Ill provide my tip for that game 1 here & now : Jatz tip = Broncos

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4