online petition to have BK hired as assistant forwards coach/motivator for 2007 and beyond

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=clontaago]
I say we start a petition to make Lotti our new CEO.

What about Monas Mandy- lets not forget her!!!
[/quote]

Can we please forget her!!

[quote author=PJ]
[quote author=clontaago]
I say we start a petition to make Lotti our new CEO.

What about Monas Mandy- lets not forget her!!!
[/quote]

Can we please forget her!!

[/quote]

Did she dump you or something ? That sounds like a tinge of heartbreak Fro. Miss her heaps ?

Shut up jatz, I dont like to talk about it, i've just started moving on with my life and you go and dredge it all up again. :cry:

"Does anyone like me on this forum" will forever be one of my favorite threads :cry: :cry: :cry:

Shut up jatz, I dont like to talk about it, i've just started moving on with my life and you go and dredge it all up again. :cry:

Gee that sounds familiar. Where have I heard that before? One of the other mods I think.

Mata....im worried about Fro. Could you give him a hug please ?

I would myself but im far too good looking and he might think im gay. It will come a lot better from an ugly bastard like your good self.

;)

Dear god, people do we have nothing better to do than sign a petition on what a retiring footballer should do when he leaves the game?

Spare me...

I would myself but im far too good looking and he might think im gay. It will come a lot better from an ugly bastard like your good self.

;)

Doug...is that you???? 8|

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]

;)

Doug...is that you???? 8|
[/quote]

No Ryan, its me Jatz. Ya spanner !..lol

[quote author=Matabele]
Doug wouldn't have stopped at his beauty. He'd have banged on about his wit and intelligence too.

Absolutely. It's hard being this gifted.

[/quote]

I here ya buddy....it's a burden sometimes but we all have our cross to bear.

Pete its lucky we have each other for support and our gf's are just lucky to have us.

It's just as well you have each other seeing as your girlfriends seem to change all the time. ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4