online petition to have BK hired as assistant forwards coach/motivator for 2007 and beyond

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
sorry fellas

i was`nt having a go, believe me if i was upset i would be banned from here permanantly, both barrels would have been fired
if i got upset over comments about somthing like this i would give it up

its all cool fellas

I couldn't get on to the site. Work has it blocked!! Can't help though I am not sure that professional clubs need fans doing petitions to tell them what to do. I agree with the sentiment though I would rather convince him to play another year!!! :yeah:

I want to know where our priority to replace BK is going to come from. sn't that what officials have said?

Well dont you want Cuthbo to play second row Ryan? He might get his shot if we dont sign anyone for BK.

hope so but I also want to see Cuthbo given a shot in the backrow. however I am not putting all my faith in him stepping up, just hope he gets a go from the bench at least.

I would rather cuthbo on the wing than robbo on in fullback

I saw Ronnie Gibbs the other day. I'd reckon he could take to the field now and still eat the Princess for breakfast in one swallow.

Having said that you also think you could do better than King, so I guess any ex-player who could strap on a boot would do a better job as far as your concerned :)

I see MSE has put it up as a 'sticky' on their forum. Seems strange that the club would allow itself to be under undue pressure.

unless they've already done it and are allowing this tripe - sorry petition - so the mindless masses can feel as though they have some sway

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2