One of the Greatest!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SwornEagle

Reserve Grader
One of the greatest Manly teams, one of the greatest grand final qualifiers. Buy up your grand final tickets Manly fans and cheer on the boys to put in for what would become one of our greatest grand final victories.

From the front row, back row, backline and fullback, we are blessed with so many great players, I'm so proud to support this great club!

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAANLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SEAEAG13S FOR LIFE!

CONGRATULATIONS MANLY!! Now I can be at peace with myself. I could never have come to terms with impostors like Souths getting to the GF let alone winning it the way they play. If anyone wins it should be a team that does Rugby League proud and all year Manly has done that. I don't know if we'll be there because the team with a week off lost so Newcastle could spring an upset.

But my feeling is both the Roosters and Manly have earned the title this year and I will be happy that the best team won whoever wins because both are not imposter sides getting piggybacks on penalties like Souths. Note 8 of their points tonight were off penalties.

The roosters on the other side have won their way to the top having almost all penalty counts against us so we've had to earn it. But if we get there and you guys win I'll be happy because you guys have earned it the hard way like us not with gifted penalties.

If Newcastle get there I want you guys to win. I don't think Newcastle have done enough to warrant holding the trophy. Again CONGRATULATIONS from a rooster fan.

That was the BEST win I have seen since I started following the mighty Sea Eagles almost 40 years ago. With 5 to go, I had tears streaming down my face. It just doesn't feel much better than the feeling I had tonight. So proud. I hope Tooves has convinced the doubters so we can all cheer as one next week. I know I have had my differences with some on here but I hope each and every one of you is feeling just like I am now. I just can't believe how good this club is.

One of the greatest backs to the wall performances and in such a big game!! Didn't have a lot of confidence going into the game and then that start was fearing the worst. But we got into the game and halted the tide and in the 2nd half it was us who got on the roll and it didn't stop until it didn't matter anymore right on full time. So proud of the team and the performance !!!!!! Amazing!! Can't say it enough!! Amazing!

This is one of the proudest days of being a Manly supporter for me.

It was pure guts, skill and grit that got us off the floor and run over the top of souths in that 2nd half.

It's like these guys wear their bumps and bruises like a badge of honour.

One more game to go and hopefully this team will get the result it deserves.

You guys are one hell of a footy team! :D

Had a lot of good memories supporting this club, but this season has been full of them.
Suffered more then our fair share of injuries and suspensions but they just keep turning up and any of the newer guys to the club have the same heart and commitment that would be the envy of other clubs.
Just over the moon with the team, just when you think you couldn't be anymore proud.

Too old,
Too Tired,
Too small in the forwards,
Inexperienced coach,
Choke against the top 4 sides,

What they should have been saying is TOO MUCH HEART TO LOSE!
Last night was a victory for the ages.

Just below 40-0 and just above 61-0

It was even sweeter to be at the bunnies end

bones said:
That was the BEST win I have seen since I started following the mighty Sea Eagles almost 40 years ago. With 5 to go, I had tears streaming down my face. It just doesn't feel much better than the feeling I had tonight. So proud. I hope Tooves has convinced the doubters so we can all cheer as one next week. I know I have had my differences with some on here but I hope each and every one of you is feeling just like I am now. I just can't believe how good this club is.
Who ever doubts Manlys toughness courage spirit and skill is a bloody imbecile !!!

This team is rapidly creating its own history, matching our super team from the 70s. They have the same spirit and never say die attitute.

Being at the game last night gave me so much pride, we support a very very special team of guys.

sheridanstand78 said:
This team is rapidly creating its own history, matching our super team from the 70s. They have the same spirit and never say die attitute.

Being at the game last night gave me so much pride, we support a very very special team of guys.

Men. If it's good enough for Donny Singe, it's good enough for me.

If we win the GF next week id rate it over our 2008 win just the tough run weve had to get to the GF, and how the team just keeps hanging in there to win the big games. Not looking forward to the day when the senior guys who have been there from the start, retire from the game but hopefully our young 1s can stay and lead the club in the near future.

We smoked through the 2008 finals series. No one got near us.

This year we have had to battle hard and that will probably make it a sweeter win if it comes.

2008 was skill, 2013 has been guts and determination.

This is definitely up there with our greatest eras now.

Interesting that the teams of the '70s were forged in the fires of continual disappointment, being known as the 'bridesmaids' because we got close again and again but couldn't break through. Then we did, and the sweetness of that victory became an addiction, affirming our club's determination to never settle for second best. During the '70s our teams were ruthless. Four premierships in seven years.

And this current era of course is born from the wreckage of the Northern Eagles, the club was all but history. Yet we fought back from near oblivion to again reach the winner's podium, and we've done it with such ferocity and determination that other clubs – and the media - can probably scarcely understand what is happening. When they look back they will see. Four grand finals in seven years. And so far we've only lost one - to the salary cap cheats who were later disgraced and stripped of the title for that year.

In 40 years of following this great club I have never been prouder or more emotional than I am at the moment about this team. Win or lose next week they have done us proud and I will forever carry the memories of the 2013 Manly Warringah Sea Eagles and be proud that I was a member of this great club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6