One more YART

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Canteen Worker link said:
Which player did Cuthbo think he should have been in the team for? King and Bryant were both outstanding and frankly Cuthbo wasn't up to his 07 form. Get in and do some work young man and show the coaches (and fans) what you are made of!!!

Agreed & stop dropping the ball

That one game this year where he started and just ran straight an hard he played very well, unfortunately he's to prone to trying to off load when it's not on and he's just lazy in defence.

He'd suit playing at the tigers not sure he suits playing with manly where the game plans built around applying pressure.

I'd have rather seen Bryant stay than Cuthbo, if he goes he'll free up a pretty decent amount of money and hopefully there’s another Hall floating round in reserve grade somewhere.

1. Brett Stewart
2. Michael Robertson
3. David Williams
4. Steve Matai
5. Mick Bani
6. Jamie Lyon
7. Matt Orford (c)
8. Brent Kite
9. Matt Ballin
10. Josh Perry
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Glenn Hall
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Heath L'Estrange
15. Jason King
16. Adam Cuthbertson
17. Tony Williams/ Chris Bailey

Good looking side though Beaver leaves a hole as he was so good at plugging whatever gaps arrived. Forward, five-eighth, centre, sub/bench, wherever.

1. Brett Stewart
2. Michael Robertson
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Steve Matai
5. David Williams
6. Chris Bailey
7. Matt Orford (c)
8. Brent Kite
9. Matt Ballin
10. Josh Perry
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Glenn Hall
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Heath L'Estrange
15. Jason King
16. Adam Cuthbertson
17. Tony Williams

Rose has seen his best days unfortunately for him.  I looked for him in the NSW cup and he wasn't outstanding, actually no one was.  Canteen is on the money with Cuthbo.  He needs to step up if he wants continued recognition.  If he goes to the tiggers or penriff he'll sink.  They're both going-nowhere teams.  I like your YART fluffster, very well balanced.   

Zep is right about wolfman; wing is his calling.
CW right about cuthbo; but let's not forget he is a big talent. hopefully the dummy spit will blow over and he'll do the work to go to the next level next year, which has gamebreaker potential. when you look at hasler's record as a coach with both individuals and the team it's all about steady and continuous improvement.

btw, I think the new backrow could develop into one ranking with the best combos like martin, randall & lowe, vautin, gibbs & cleal, or kosef, menzies & gartner. It's got the hard work plus running game and skill balance there.

If cuthbo was good enough to break into this and make hall a bench player again how awesome would that be.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6