One little ray of sunshine in all the gloom

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hate how people use that to say he's a saint.
It was just common decency. It's like making a fuss over someone for driving around a dog standing on the road (normal reaction) rather than aiming for it.
Would have to see the video again, but I recall him having a pissed off expression on his face while Wolfman lay on him. It's not like he was all smiles and giving a hug of comfort or showing concern at all. That's the channel 9 media version.

So fk him.

But I don't get any joy out of his injury

I used to always type something like that when people quoted the wolfie incident....but eventually gave up.

The mantle is now yours. (non returnable...lol) Enjoy having to do it 20 times a year!!

(In reference to the video footage....my memory has him looking concerned and pointing and waving for an official. But he's still a grub of the platinum order.)

How do you know him Moz & why didn't you send him down to Manly? ;)

He's another Rocky boy. I know most of them in the NRL. Rocky's a small place. As for getting him to Manly, I tried Mate! I pestered Tim Glasby too. Haha!! Trouble is, Melbourne and the Broncs seem to get in their ears first and offer the world. Won't stop me though.

Anyone remember how decent he was to Wolfman when Wolfy broke his neck at Brooky? Come on guys, don't wish injuries on anyone.
Not wishing any one any injuries . Just only care for our Sea eagles feathered friend .
20120229-135926.jpg

Meh, when you dive in studs first at guys trying to score a try for your entire career it's karma...

I'd be careful about calling up karma ... yours might just be around the corner

I'd be careful about calling up karma ... yours might just be around the corner
Billy Slater possibly having to retire after a career of being a grub isn't like I've said I wish he was dead. Settle down...

Slater was my most hated player, but the care he showed wolfy with his neck injury somewhat changed my opinion of him.
I do hope if he is gone, Melbourne storm suffer terribly.

Anyone remember how decent he was to Wolfman when Wolfy broke his neck at Brooky? Come on guys, don't wish injuries on anyone.
I remember him in Melbourne for the 2009 Semi Final we lost and I remember very clearly how and what he said to a Manly fan who was just a child.

May his career rot in hell!!!!!

Slater was my most hated player, but the care he showed wolfy with his neck injury somewhat changed my opinion of him.
I do hope if he is gone, Melbourne storm suffer terribly.

No dig at you but I've typed it a hundred times on here in response to that.

You don't get father of the year just because you don't beat your kids.

The guy is a grub of the highest order.

Meh, when you dive in studs first at guys trying to score a try for your entire career it's karma...

Yes, this is as good as a proof as you will ever get . . . . .
THAT KARMA IS REAL.
Billy grubb was always that, sneaky, dirty with no conscience.

I remember him in Melbourne for the 2009 Semi Final we lost and I remember very clearly how and what he said to a Manly fan who was just a child.

May his career rot in hell!!!!!

what did he say Ralpie?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4