One for the Dummies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
People (eg Barks), if you have nothing better to do, then trawl back through every newspaper publication and write a list of the "published" highest salaries of players.

If you can do that for Manly's squad and come in less than $5m then I'll revoke my statement that Buderus is on around $160k - something I have on good authority from two independant sources.

Spare me :roll:

Does it matter!!! (mata)

Bottom line is that whilst Monaghan is playing good footy it is unlikely that he is worth 249 k per season - the money normally reserved for the top echelon of playmakers.

What is done is done and we have to build a bridge!!!!

Does it matter!!! (mata)

Bottom line is that whilst Monaghan is playing good footy it is unlikely that he is worth 249 k per season - the money normally reserved for the top echelon of playmakers.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Does it matter!!! (mata)

Canteen - always there to lend support !!! :lol:

hehehehehehe.

Buderus is on more than 160k. Joey get's the bulk of the cash and it fair to say bedsy could get more elsewhere - no doubt. But $160k is crap. Atleast i mentioned as to how I know he aint on that much and who my conact was. You started off with "you have it from good authority", now it's two independant sources. Your full of it.

And even IF - if they want to pay bedsy or any player under's - good luck to them. Why don't you complain about manly paying Beaver too much & beaver not being like Bedsy and playing for 'lifestyle"....your freakin' good at it.

hehehehehehe.

Buderus is on more than 160k. Joey get's the bulk of the cash and it fair to say bedsy could get more elsewhere - no doubt. But $160k is crap. Atleast i mentioned as to how I know he aint on that much and who my conact was. You started off with "you have it from good authority", now it's two independant sources. Your full of it.

And even IF - if they want to pay bedsy or any player under's - good luck to them. Why don't you complain about manly paying Beaver too much & beaver not being like Bedsy and playing for 'lifestyle"....your freakin' good at it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4