On Twitter....Hoppa has signed with us for 4 years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our recruitment team sux ! We dont give the young blokes a chance ! Player average age is too high ! Better KPIs for Des or he can go ! Who oh why cant we buy a big new name...............

Oops, pardon me....... wrong thread !

Surely you dont take things said on TWitter as fact SilentBob. Why do you think they call it twitter?

If you read my post it says it there!!

Surely people read both the headline (to get them in) and then the body of the post??

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Cambo said:
Fluffy said:
love the irony of the typo on typo

rack off gav you Karmichael

So you couldn't even last one day.

what do you mean mate
nothing rude or no inendo in that buddy

its obvious gav and i know each other how do you know its not an in joke and your obviously OUT :p

Mark from Brisbane said:
If you read my post it says it there!!

Surely people read both the headline (to get them in) and then the body of the post??

No big deal, you hooked at least one, well done.

Might go start a "Menzies is returning to Manly!" thread. I won't mention it's just for a holiday until the post though. :p

Is this what you read Mark?

RR: Rumour is that William Hopoate is set to agree to a new 4-year deal with the Sea Eagles, quashing rumours that he is headed elsewhere.

http://twitter.com/#!/NRLNEWS

Rex said:
Is this what you read Mark?

RR: Rumour is that William Hopoate is set to agree to a new 4-year deal with the Sea Eagles, quashing rumours that he is headed elsewhere.

http://twitter.com/#!/NRLNEWS

That's the one.

and this tweet

MembersGuru Larissa Paegle
Members leak: Behind-the-scenes @manlyseaeagles change room tour on 2 July! Keep an eye on the Members eNews for breaking news! #gomanly

Moondog said:
stoodamire said:
Would be epic if Hoppa fails, he did seem injury prone before the start of the season
WTF is that supposed to mean?

Cambo said:
Stoodamire
hopes thats a type mate or i may have to backout of my pledge to the forum yesterday over the use of a certain word

DSM5 said:
An excellent comment stoodamire. Jerk.

Settle down boys!!

I was just saying it seemed to me before this season young Hoppa was injury prone.

But so far this year, he's being going great guns. Living up to the hype and potential that has surrounded him since a young age.

I'd hate to see the club pay big bucks and for him to be on the sidelines for most of it. That is all!

I'm a glass is 1/2 empty kind of guy.

Wow would be great if we have. Can you imagine Snake, Hoppa, Lyon, Matai all fit and healthy carving up in the backline

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8