On this day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There's a spelling mistake in the Chez icing section:

And Manly fans will never forget his incredible doubt act in Auckland in 2017!

#gestrikesagain

- I met Cuzzo at the Manly v NZ game in NZ a few years ago. He took me into the media box to see the work they do during the game. He was nice and generous with his time.

-I met some members from here that weekend at the before and after functions.

- My first live game at Brookie was in 2011 against the Warriors and I was sitting in that tin shed dugout thing. (woot)

I liked the article! It's good to learn about the histories and see some names pop up I've (err) forgotten.

Thanks Mr Cuzzo!
Spelling mistake has been corrected and Cuzzo remembers you well GE!

Thank you @The Wheel for those Great Historic Stories of our Great club the Manly Sea eagles

Dreams are made of this ....

Roy Bull a very Proud and Passionate Manly man spent his whole career - as player, coach & administrator - with the Manly-Warringah Sea eagles . In addition to playing in three grand finals,
Roy also represented NSW and Australia and is considered one of the finest players in the history of the game

THANKS TO ALL THE PASSIONATE MANLY FANS AND PROUD CLUB MEMBERS
WHO BECOME THE REASON OUR CLUB WILL CONTINUE TO FLOURISH

TO ALL MANLY FANS ....
UNLEASH YOUR PASSION AND PLAY A PART IN THE HISTORY OF OUR GREAT CLUB
AND KEEP OUR DREAM ALIVE BY BECOMING CLUB MEMBERS TODAY

1949-aus-roy-bull.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you @The Wheel for those Great Historic Stories of our Great club the Manly Sea eagles

Graham Eadie a prorific point scorer and four time premiership winner was also as a punishing defender , block busting runner and a match winning player in his own right . The Wombat was the complete player and represented at all levels

TO ALL MANLY FANS ....

c465cb2b2eae383e0b841bdf56861178.jpg

Well with no footy in 2020 for a while we can always remember the good old days PC (pre corona). The club has kicked off an on this day series, any feedback for the media team?
Do you like it? Want more etc

Universally known as "Beaver", Menzies is a noted defender, but is best known as the most prolific try scoring forward in rugby league. His total of 180 tries is third in Australian first grade rugby league, behind former North Sydney and Manly player Ken Irvine, who scored 212 tries, and former Melbourne Storm player Billy Slater. In total Steven has played 510 first grade, state of origin and test games, scoring 251 tries.
|He is well known for wearing headgear during games, having done so throughout his entire career, as well as his loyalty to the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles.

TO ALL MANLY FANS ....

brooksl-17032609nh.jpg

Reflecting back with these sort of posts just makes it even more apparent just how really competitive the Manly Sea Eagles have generally been over the different past eras And again never the Wooden Spoon . Really a proud heritage to look back on and try to continue for sure .

Roy Bull a very Proud and Passionate Manly man spent his whole career - as player, coach & administrator - with the Manly-Warringah Sea eagles . In addition to playing in three grand finals,
Roy also represented NSW and Australia and is considered one of the finest players in the history of the game

TO ALL MANLY FANS ....

View attachment 14092

Also immortalised as a part of the Aussie rhyming slang ( at least in Sydney anyway ).

On this day in 1966 The Incomparable Immortal and greatest ever player Bob Fulton started his magnificent career with the Manly Sea eagles and he was the reason I follow our Great club

All passionate Manly fans have an Inspirational reason why they follow their great club

All Passionate Manly club memebrs also become the reason why our Great Manly Tradition Lives on

Our Great Club
Our Great History
Our Great future is in your hands
Passion Always Prevails
Become a Proud Club Member today !
unnamed.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4