On the road with Frank

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sorry. What does Frank Winterstein "know or add" to aiding mental health issues or the community?
Did I miss his dissertation on google scholar?

Membership aside, this is a photo OP of some footy player with a bunch of kids. Lets leave it that way.

“Roma was a cool little town. Everyone in the town was very friendly and the kids were just happy to have us there,’’ Winterstein said.

Last edited:
Sorry. What does Frank Winterstein "know or add" to aiding mental health issues or the community?
Did I miss his dissertation on google scholar?

Membership aside, this is a photo OP of some footy player with a bunch of kids. Lets leave it that way.

“Roma was a cool little town. Everyone in the town was very friendly and the kids were just happy to have us there,’’ Winterstein said.
Sorry but you are a tool. His younger cousin Francis Winterstein took his own life back 2015. So you don't have to be a learned scholar to add value.. I believe those who have personal experiences have the most value to add and the fact that he's going out there is value in itself and should be appreciated.

Sorry but you are a tool. His younger cousin Francis Winterstein took his own life back 2015. So you don't have to be a learned scholar to add value.. I believe those who have personal experiences have the most value to add and the fact that he's going out there is value in itself and should be appreciated.

And his wife preaches not to vaccinate kids. Point is this is no more than a photo OP masked behind a football player that has no capacity to aid mental health and well being.
And I am not sorry, and I still disagree with what the wheel posted.

You know its a shame the spartans died out, but then they always had the "right tools".

Oh and I forgot.
Bye.

And his wife preaches not to vaccinate kids. Point is this is no more than a photo OP masked behind a football player that has no capacity to aid mental health and well being.
And I am not sorry, and I still disagree with what the wheel posted.

You know its a shame the spartans died out, but then they always had the "right tools".
Ok let's just ridicule Frank's wife just to add credence to your absurd argument..I'd like to see you tell Frank that he's doing it just for a photo OP given his personal experience.. Knowing what happened to his cousin, how can you still assert that Frank has no value to add on this topic? Who are you to judge on this matter? Or are you too much of a tool to admit that you didn't realise and got it wrong ?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2