On the ground at Narrabeen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
News from training today (from an eye-witness staying at the academy nearby)

Kite was in attendance but did not run. At one stage had treatment with a cold pack to the head and massage to the neck.

Kennedy was not around for the early session today.

Recovery work done in the pool at some time and there was also a gym session. It sounds as if the players were around for a lot of the day.

A big, light game of soccer was undertaken in the morning and then they kicked a hacky-sack soccer style for quite a while. Comments were that the boys paid each other out a lot and were giving each other a hard time. The mood was very good and the cameraderie in the team is very high.

Brett Stewart was there and training. Watmough was involved in training with the team.

When I asked my correspondent if King was training she asked "Who?" Then she said "You mean princess - he was there!!! I called out Princess to him but he didn't hear me!!!" :clap:

Words were that the players have huge upper bodies but have very skinny legs!!!!

A further comment was that coach Hasler was very serious and look preoccupied. The defensive session after dark seemed quite physical and the players worked hard. Beaver was not doing the physical work but was still there, holding and picking up the tackle bags.

The three Manly jerseys taken to this camp are going out tomorrow for signatures if she can manage it!!!

I thought that Des would have given the players a few days off this week to freshen up?

Maybe they will have a break later in the week and over the weekend because they need it.

I'm no sports doctor but I think they would need some physical work for them to recover adequately after the Parra game. Des will probably give them the from Thursday to Monday off and then get them going again.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6