On the Footy Show...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Byso - Des said that Manly overachieved in the season but underachieved in the semis. This year they hope to do something about it!!!! (Get your quotes correct as what you leave out is an important part of the story - typical of someone else you seem to have a love affair with :blaugh):

Are you suggestion that falling into the semis by losing 10 match's in 13 rounds. Plus a RECORD flogging. 2 years in a row! is an over-achievement?

As far as I'm concerned he didn't "Over-achieve" at all. :blah: :blah:

Making the 8 was simply "delivering" on a requirement. Nothing more than that.

Byso get over it. Compared to coming second last the year before creeping into the finals is a big over achievement. Deep down they probably thought we were a year away from it.

Was anyone else totally creeped out by the chiefs hair?

Byso get over it. Compared to coming second last the year before creeping into the finals is a big over achievement. Deep down they probably thought we were a year away from it.

You get over it!
If you like eating such a **** sandwich good for you.

I wonder how long ago the team greetings were taped along with the NRL tv add as Beaver was the first to speak in the greeting and is also holding the trophy on the add. Would that indicate that he was neck and neck in the running for captain or that BK just prefers to keep a low profile.

Are you suggestion that falling into the semis by losing 10 match's in 13 rounds. Plus a RECORD flogging. 2 years in a row! is an over-achievement?

As far as I'm concerned he didn't \"Over-achieve\" at all. :blah: :blah:

Making the 8 was simply \"delivering\" on a requirement. Nothing more than that.

:lol: :lol: as soon as I heard that comment I knew Byso would mention it. So very predictable. I think it must be a new word in Bysos vocabulary!!!

I thought he said we "overachieved" early on then "underachieved" at the end of the season. I agree with him and dont see the problem with his comments.

I wonder how long ago the team greetings were taped along with the NRL tv add as Beaver was the first to speak in the greeting and is also holding the trophy on the add. Would that indicate that he was neck and neck in the running for captain or that BK just prefers to keep a low profile.

They were taped last week. They said they sent out the requests to the clubs but at the time the Warriors had just been hit by the fine

I was thinking the same thing...probably better suited to someone half his age trying out for the Beatles tribute band!

[quote author=byso]
I don't miss much ;)

He said \"underachieved\" at there semis efforts.

I don't miss much ;)

He said "underachieved" at their semis efforts.
[/quote]

wer gunna miss yor Spel an Grandma CHeking Fonz :cop: :drunk:

An Achievement is AN ACT OF ACHIEVING OR REACHING A GOAL... I believe with the years we had prior perhaps the team exceeded the goal they had in mind... and therefore "over-achieved"

Des still is a new coach ,I think he will come thru this year ,alot of people are giving him a hard time .Would u prefer Sharpie back ?,enough said.
We also have a better roster this year & alot more back up depth .I think he will try more players & change the team around alot more than last year ,have a little bit of faith in him ,u guys !

I have every faith in him.. also dennis moore!!

They are good blokes... Moorey used to coach the QLD junios up here in QLD, they know how to coach a team

As far as I'm concerned he didn't \"Over-achieve\" at all. :blah: :blah:

Making the 8 was simply \"delivering\" on a requirement. Nothing more than that.

Round 13 Roosters 16 - Manly 22 Win
Round 14 Souths 44 - Manly 6 loss
Round 15 Manly 48 - Knights 26 Win
Round 16 Manly 12 - Bulldogs 31 Loss
Round 17 Tigers 49 - Manly 24 Loss
Round 18 Panthers 16 - Manly 12 Loss
Round 19 Manly 10 - Dragons 36 Loss
Round 20 Bye N/A
Round 21 Manly 24 - Cowboys 26 Loss
Round 22 Manly 21 - Brisbane 20 Win
Round 23 Knights 22 - Manly 14 Loss
Round 24 Sharks 68 - Manly 6 Loss
Round 25 Mnaly 20 - Warriors 22 Loss
Round 26 Canberra 18 - Manly 36 Win

That would be 9 losses not 10 but hey whats a little exageration to help your cause

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4