On Melbourne Storm Site - By their own fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
While the storm have made mincemeat of the Knights and the Dragons we have yet to meet a club that feels like it has a winning streak.

When I look at the size of Manly's pack (f**king huge) I honestly think we will be tested. And with 12 men they made the Sharkies lose the unloseable.

Chan has been charged with a Grade 2 (BIG LOSS) and we have also lost Dennis Scott (ANOTHER BIG LOSS). And considering the final round loss last year - yuck.

Manly are going to cop it from everywhere because of Hoppa - that is going to dominate their brain for a week. The press are going to drive them nuts.

I am still betting on the Storm but I think we will win a hard game by 5.

I think the key to the game is who who our replacements are going to be.

olympic park
Juniors

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:19 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a big pack doesnt always mean theyre gonna win... big packs can easily get tired and unless theyve got the bench to cover it they can struggle.

youre not wrong though about them having a tough week with the Hoppa incident though and theyre gonna want to prove themselves out on the footy field over the weekend.

the storm have been in great form though - it's gonna be a close one and carn the storm!!

I think we have a balanced pack - size where it matters and mobility where it matters.

They should be worried - this will be their best test so far (well i will be gutted if it isnt)

Flufster - Brookie is a fortress again. From near the end of last year carried through to now. Dare I say this through fear of being let doen, and being a pesimest at the best of times--- here I go:-

Manly by 12!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4