Oldfield can Wing It!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Many are fearing our wingers for 2012 but imo Oldfield will not only step up, but lead most tackle breaks & leading tryscorers for the Seaeagles. No doubt the reliable underrated Robbo will be a huge loss. Hoppas massive metres & undoubted finishing qualities also.
My main concern though is Wolfs injury record, if he stays fit I'm sure these 2 will do more than a great job out wide. Both have pace & flair & maybe the odd error but by seasons end quote me on this -
"Both will rate in the top 5 wingers in the NRL by the end of 2012"

MK Eagle said:
quote me on this -

You just quoted yourself. Why would we need to quote you now?

Blake said:
MK Eagle said:
quote me on this -

You just quoted yourself. Why would we need to quote you now?
For those who can read it has by seasons end , prior to this quote.
I personally dont rate them both in the top 5 wingers today, but believe BY SEASONS END this is a high possability.

I hope Wolfy has a solid, healthy year next year. The other wing spot would have to go to Oldfield for his pace alone and Farrar to be the utility cover for the backs. I think Oldie's biggest problem will be that Wolf will be outside Lyon and get more tries and do less defending because Jamie defends better then Matai and sets up more tries so Oldfild will look worse by comparrison AND he is filling Robbos shoes. But I wish him well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4