Old Threads

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
It is a pet hate of mine when i see a thread like "Talkinsport" and i start reading and realise its from 2011. Then i have to wade through pages of old garbage to get to the end because with my iphone it wont just go to the last thread. Do you reckon we could just start a new thread with the same name again cause ot bloody sucks and i dont bother reading the new post. Do we have to be so anal about fileing? Is it really necessary i mean its 2 years old. Rant Over.

When people do that they get caned because "there's already a thread on this topic"

Av8r said:
When people do that they get caned because "there's already a thread on this topic"

I know mate you are right, im kind of appealing to the people who your talking about who whinge that there is already a thread. But come on guys ease up on people doubling up threads fair enough if its in the first 10 threads but once its buried start again ey ;-)

I totally agree with the initial post it's a total joke adding onto old threads for this very reason.

I would think that more than 1/2 use smart phones to access the site now.

Who cares if you add more threads. If its worth discussing place it on a new thread.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Go to UCP
Edit options
Scroll down to posts per thread
Change it to 50 posts per page

Tried that ages ago mate unfortunately it didnt work. Sometimes when i finally get to the last page it says page not found.

I know its my fault for having an iphone but its bloody annoying all the same.

This is where threads come to die!

ftr... bumping old threads is awesome.

and garfunkle blows.

There's a moose loose in the hoose!

Hey! We can't rate posts in this forum???? Could be good, could be bad.

It's 28 degrees tday...I am melting. That's it, I think I'll become nocturnal. This heat sucks!

don't forget for me....12 degrees is still t-shirt weather!

*melts*

I prefer new threads be started rather than older ones from years ago be raised.

I will see if I can add some kind of necromancer code that shows that it is an old thread

I prefer new threads be started rather than older ones from years ago be raised.

I will see if I can add some kind of necromancer code that shows that it is an old thread

I did not know that. I always try to find threads on topic than start new ones.

For instance, I want to post something about dave smith's big nrl plan of threatening to take more marquee games to melb.....usually I would just search for an old d.smith thread...

but now I know to start a new one (within reason)

Just that many forums ask for a search to be done rather than start a new thread...but I guess those forums are for more q and a type of situations.

Party on!

edit: I obv gave to much credit for people to be able to read the start dates!!! lol :)

edit edit: I can't promise I wont drunk bump old threads in the future...sorry.@:blush:

But you should have started a new thread for that idea rather than tack it on this old thread about old threads... :sunrise:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2