[Resurrected] Old Boys Get Together - Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Ok fellas. We are organizing an old school get together 31/03/2017 @ my place. Mata is going to crash (got a work function on the beaches the next day).

If we can wrangle a day off, we can have some arvo drinks at mine, before we head in, and people are free to crash (let me know so we can organise bedding etc). NB: We are going to Skype @Dan on the night from my joint. Dan, I'd LOVE, LOVE, LOVE for you to be here mate - one of my best mates. Let me know.

Invitees:

X IMPORTANT: Need to buy Manly / Roosters tickets together @ Allianz 31/03/2016 - lets all organize tickets together - let me know, and I'll arrange.

@ManlyBacker (no wine this time necessary mate - my shout - feel free if you like hahaha)
@The Wheel
@clontaago (might be tough, I know)
@lsz (let me know mate - give you my address)
@Jethro (let me know mate - give you my address)
@Fro (let me know mate - give you my address)
@PJ (let me know mate - give you my address)
@Normie (let me know mate - give you my address)
@Canteen Worker moved to the country hippy...let me know...I'll make a bed up
@Jatz Crackers (Hard for you I know)
@Garts (let me know mate - give you my address)
@Fluffy (let me know mate - give you my address)
@Chip and Chase (let me know mate - give you my address)
@PEPSI, @LarryTate you know you're invited.
@ChuckWood I'll phone you mate.

Some others I will PM. I'm trying to include everyone of coarse that I trust, so PM me if I have missed you from the old functions & things.

@Kiwi Girl, Hoping to get Crusher along if possible, to tell some tales. Hoping to do one of your Bush Tucker nights. PM coming.

Please PM me your confirmation, if you will buy tickets on your own, and if you need to crash - Douggie & others - you know you have a hamock at my place lads.

Will be really exciting to have Noel Cleal at my house telling stories around the fire pit.I'm pumped ! He works for the doggies ( I think ) but he'll always be an Eagle.

I MIGHT be able to bring Greg Florimo (but I'll have to ask of coarse).

Last edited:
2016? How was it?

I can host it :) I can't make it back though unfortunately

2016? How was it?

I can host it :) I can't make it back though unfortunately

Hardy harr, harr...I changed it mate ! Hahahah. What was that guys name with the blonde hair, and the sexy missus (like a surfy looking guy) Pissing me off that I forget man.

We'll skype you man...there will be a few of us.

You pricks BETTER not be rude to Greg Florimo btw. Please don't. Hahaha. He will be taking time from his resume for free. He, along with Beaver, are my two favorite players of all time, and even though I know him, I DO still get star struck.

Just gotta keep him away from my missus the filthy bit of gear. I remember that day !

Lads, Remember at Northies when I asked Donny Mackinnon if he were a Bear or an Eagle...hahaha...I won't say the resposne here...but FMD, that guy had fingers like 15 inch vibrators...thank **** he wasn't a proctologist.

You pricks BETTER not be rude to Greg Florimo btw. Please don't. Hahaha. He will be taking time from his resume for free. He, along with Beaver, are my two favorite players of all time, and even though I know him, I DO still get star struck.

Just gotta keep him away from my missus the filthy bit of gear. I remember that day !

Lads, Remember at Northies when I asked Donny Mackinnon if he were a Bear or an Eagle...hahaha...I won't say the resposne here...but FMD, that guy had fingers like 15 inch vibrators...thank **** he wasn't a proctologist.
He said bear :)

Ryan you are thinking of flip

Thanks Zaphod, I havent forgotten you either ;)
Good to see Archie doing well mate.
Cheers mate, he is he just has to stop falling on his face. He stacked it off his bike yesterday and cut his chin and lip, not even 2 and he is already a daredevil unt

Cheers mate, he is he just has to stop falling on his face. He stacked it off his bike yesterday and cut his chin and lip, not even 2 and he is already a daredevil unt

Hahah true. My eldest (4) face planted a couple days ago, lost one of his front teeth. They're a worry.

Ok fellas. We are organizing an old school get together 31/03/2017 @ my place. Mata is going to crash (got a work function on the beaches the next day).

If we can wrangle a day off, we can have some arvo drinks at mine, before we head in, and people are free to crash (let me know so we can organise bedding etc). NB: We are going to Skype @Dan on the night from my joint. Dan, I'd LOVE, LOVE, LOVE for you to be here mate - one of my best mates. Let me know.

Invitees:

X IMPORTANT: Need to buy Manly / Roosters tickets together @ Allianz 31/03/2016 - lets all organize tickets together - let me know, and I'll arrange.

@ManlyBacker (no wine this time necessary mate - my shout - feel free if you like hahaha)
@The Wheel
@clontaago (might be tough, I know)
@lsz (let me know mate - give you my address)
@Jethro (let me know mate - give you my address)
@Fro (let me know mate - give you my address)
@PJ (let me know mate - give you my address)
@Normie (let me know mate - give you my address)
@Canteen Worker moved to the country hippy...let me know...I'll make a bed up
@Jatz Crackers (Hard for you I know)
@Garts (let me know mate - give you my address)
@Fluffy (let me know mate - give you my address)
@Chip and Chase (let me know mate - give you my address)
@PEPSI, @LarryTate you know you're invited.
@ChuckWood I'll phone you mate.

Some others I will PM. I'm trying to include everyone of coarse that I trust, so PM me if I have missed you from the old functions & things.

@Kiwi Girl, Hoping to get Crusher along if possible, to tell some tales. Hoping to do one of your Bush Tucker nights. PM coming.

Please PM me your confirmation, if you will buy tickets on your own, and if you need to crash - Douggie & others - you know you have a hamock at my place lads.

Will be really exciting to have Noel Cleal at my house telling stories around the fire pit.I'm pumped ! He works for the doggies ( I think ) but he'll always be an Eagle.

I MIGHT be able to bring Greg Florimo (but I'll have to ask of coarse).

Hi Ryan, I would love to attend but work commitments will not allow, now that I am in the country. I am in Sydney for Saturday - a wedding and a big birthday for a friend but there is no way I can do it. Have a great time all. The Silvertail years have been great, though I don't post much these days. Go Manly.

Maybe one day we should just pick a game and suggest a whole bunch of Silvertails turn up and we could just meet each other - no invitation list, just Silvertails?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4