Okay .. the real issues .. Seibold

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am interested in who he will develop at 9, Croker has done a good caretakers role of the jumper but he ain’t the answer in the middle for another season.

The development of young Gordon in the 9 along with a couple of others who never got a crack last season in Tuitavake, Humphries and Sykes.

Looking forward to the new structures in defence and attack along with a fit and ready squad of players wanting to win every game.

The real questions needing answers ... that that are the football questions .. will we be a better coached team is the only real question I want answered ... what do you think ..

Will our defence and attack improve, our resilience, out attitude, our fitness ?

Will Seibold retain DCE as sole captain ...?

Is he a fan of giant humongous 5/8's ....?

Is he a fan of the no look pass ... ?

Will he go to 3 men in a tackle ....?

Will he encourage our forwards to go mungrel ?

Will he get us fit ?
He is a puppet simply as that

This will do me.
1. Put Jake in the front row
2. no stupid offloads
3. DCE run straight, no concentric circles..ever.. and kick long and to the corners.
4. hold the ball and go forward....always.
5. hold the line and make your tackles..
That's what I want to see first game. there's more but that will be progress.

I am interested in who he will develop at 9, Croker has done a good caretakers role of the jumper but he ain’t the answer in the middle for another season.

The development of young Gordon in the 9 along with a couple of others who never got a crack last season in Tuitavake, Humphries and Sykes.

Looking forward to the new structures in defence and attack along with a fit and ready squad of players wanting to win every game.
Anything different would be wonderful. Perhaps replace the magnificent 7 with Souffs players.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8