ok ill say it...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hate the argument "he wont put in if his heart is elsewhere"

These guys are professional athletes and are extremely competitive, they play to win

And 90% of players, harsh as it is to say, dont put In out of love for the club but because they want the glory of a premiership.

They are not attached as fans

Did Sam Burgess stop trying last year?

Did SBW?

If heaven forbid DCE or Foran sign elsewhere I have no doubt they will still try to win the comp in 15

What happened in the second half of last season? sure we had injuries but Foz in particular looked very disinterested. Compare his second half of last season 2 his 4 nations performances and they were chalk and cheese.

What happened in the second half of last season? sure we had injuries but Foz in particular looked very disinterested. Compare his second half of last season 2 his 4 nations performances and they were chalk and cheese.
Sadly that's exactly what happened!!

To be fair on Foz, for the last 6 weeks he was playing behind a busted pack that struggled to get us any decent and consistent go forward made his task harder but for sure he was well down on form.

I hate the argument "he wont put in if his heart is elsewhere"

These guys are professional athletes and are extremely competitive, they play to win

And 90% of players, harsh as it is to say, dont put In out of love for the club but because they want the glory of a premiership.

They are not attached as fans

Did Sam Burgess stop trying last year?

Did SBW?

If heaven forbid DCE or Foran sign elsewhere I have no doubt they will still try to win the comp in 15

Sorry disagree , it's " doing it for your mates and the team" that's more important.

If your team mates are distant ( because of the crap you've gone through) it spells absolute disaster !!

Had enough of this disrespectful rubbish.

I hope they both go and our great club retains some dignity.Has there been a greater Dutch auction in professional sport in this country? No
this is a stupid thread I've heard you say it a million times. To be honest I think i'd prefer to hear some of the parra trolls at least they don't pretend to love manly but constantly hate and undermine. We know why they're here.

i'm not sure who are the bigger prima donnas some of our fans that think the sky is falling and have seemingly tied the success or failure of the club to our two halves (and yet hate on them) or the halves themselves who have said relatively little. The real irony is on the one hand you say we don't need them and they should go and then on the other in other threads you lambast that fact that we're going to do terribly and the season is a right off. Alternatively I've also seen you express why haven't the management and administration resigned them. So make up your passive aggressive mind. You either want them or you don't want. Management should either walk away or re-sign. Pick an opinion for each of your personalities and tell us which one you're using before you say something

this is a stupid thread I've heard you say it a million times. To be honest I think i'd prefer to hear some of the parra trolls at least they don't pretend to love manly but constantly hate and undermine. We know why they're here.

i'm not sure who are the bigger prima donnas some of our fans that think the sky is falling and have seemingly tied the success or failure of the club to our two halves (and yet hate on them) or the halves themselves who have said relatively little. The real irony is on the one hand you say we don't need them and they should go and then on the other in other threads you lambast that fact that we're going to do terribly and the season is a right off. Alternatively I've also seen you express why haven't the management and administration resigned them. So make up your passive aggressive mind. You either want them or you don't want. Management should either walk away or re-sign. Pick an opinion for each of your personalities and tell us which one you're using before you say something
I respect Susans right to say what he genuinely feels. If you want to attack him personally then maybe should should go over to 1EE and listen to them over there.

I respect Susans right to say what he genuinely feels. If you want to attack him personally then maybe should should go over to 1EE and listen to them over there.
make up his/her mind then because I've seen constantly conflicting viewpoints and it feels like negativity for the sake of negativity. That's my viewpoint because as I've said its like I love you I hate you I love you. The administration should be resigning them, they should be walking. How bout we have some club solidarity and just criticize one thing unless you believe that no matter what they do its wrong in which case maybe you should go to 1EE.

Way over the top lurker you are entitled 2 your view and can disagree with Susan but no need for personal attacks. I'm a half empty guy and people call me negative but it makes me or Susan any less a supporter than you.

Aah that 6th Jimmy Boags tasted good , but bugger I'm all out so its on to the cask red ( Yep it's a tough life when you are in the bush).

Now , tell me , is there a footy game next week??

make up his/her mind then because I've seen constantly conflicting viewpoints and it feels like negativity for the sake of negativity. That's my viewpoint because as I've said its like I love you I hate you I love you. The administration should be resigning them, they should be walking. How bout we have some club solidarity and just criticize one thing unless you believe that no matter what they do its wrong in which case maybe you should go to 1EE.
Seriously Lurker, you blow in here 2 weeks ago and then proceed to pick arguments with anyone who bites.
Did you post here in the past under the name River Eagle, because the similarities are remarkable.

Way over the top lurker you are entitled 2 your view and can disagree with Susan but no need for personal attacks
do you think this thread serves a purpose? it's frustrating reading conflicting opinions from a poster that seems as though they won't be satisfied regardless of the result. Embrace some positivity. I'm not going to stop going to games, the club won't fail for me regardless of what happens. There'll still be 25 people in the squad and this year DCE and Foran will be there. I'll cheer for whoever is wearing the maroon and white.

Isn't this a supporters forum?

and @Ralphie now who is having personal attacks. There's obviously a decent proportion of people who agree with things I say. I'll leave it at that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6