Ok I did it, I am a member

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
For years many of you have known my resistance to becoming a member. I didnt really see value in it and poured a lot of time and cash into this site and felt that was a great way to support the club both financially and with my own mental stress.

Realistically on top of this I have been in a poor relationship for years that bled me dry, now out of that relationship and working very steadily towards financial independence and saving to buy a home again, I realised I may not be time rich but do have disposable income and can part ways with the money. Early in the yerar I finally joined the FC and today decided to stump up for membership. I only joined the 3 game membership as thats probably all I will be able to attend this year and will likely be attending with non-members a few times under a family pass.

However I have done it and think that we should for the most part all do likewise.
If you are struggling financially and can't afford a 3 game pass reach out to me and I will see what I can do with some Silvertails funds or linking members together. I would like to see more of us join the cause and I would also like to see us use our collective wealth to help others especially if we know some kids that may enjoy or benefit from it.

Dan

p.s. Cuzzo you can get off my case now :)

For years many of you have known my resistance to becoming a member. I didnt really see value in it and poured a lot of time and cash into this site and felt that was a great way to support the club both financially and with my own mental stress.

Realistically on top of this I have been in a poor relationship for years that bled me dry, now out of that relationship and working very steadily towards financial independence and saving to buy a home again, I realised I may not be time rich but do have disposable income and can part ways with the money. Early in the yerar I finally joined the FC and today decided to stump up for membership. I only joined the 3 game membership as thats probably all I will be able to attend this year and will likely be attending with non-members a few times under a family pass.

However I have done it and think that we should for the most part all do likewise.
If you are struggling financially and can't afford a 3 game pass reach out to me and I will see what I can do with some Silvertails funds or linking members together. I would like to see more of us join the cause and I would also like to see us use our collective wealth to help others especially if we know some kids that may enjoy or benefit from it.

Dan
Good stuff dan, but I’ll be spewing if you win the car

Good stuff dan, but I’ll be spewing if you win the car
Actually I am saving for an looking for a decent german made splitscreen kombi.....so you know maybe I will seel it to you reasonably cheap and add to the kombi fund

Dan

As much as I’ve had a few issues with some of the management I remained a member since 2005 ( although their records don’t show that).

I think we should all be members, and I refer you to the Carlton AFL club , Wooden Spooners two years a row.

Record membership for 2019 with ( I don’t exactly know) about 75,000 members.

Enough said.

As much as I’ve had a few issues with some of the management I remained a member since 2005 ( although their records don’t show that).

I think we should all be members, and I refer you to the Carlton AFL club , Wooden Spooners two years a row.

Enough said.
This is a matter of PR too. We tie membership to ROI...I pay x I get access to X games. That is the value fo membership to the consumer. The trick is making that a bonus not the reason

Dan

@BOZO s going to lose his shiit when he reads this! @:D

Enough said.
also some better thought out membership plans on teams like https://membership.roosters.com.au/packages

Despite all my efforts @Dan , for some unknown reason I can't give you a 'like' (or anything else) tonight so instead I give you this :clap: Well done!

Despite all my efforts @Dan , for some unknown reason I can't give you a 'like' (or anything else) tonight so instead I give you this :clap: Well done!
Its a server issue, pretty sure I have identified a broken hardware issue on our server. Have reported it upstream to the datacentre and should hopefully have us migrated to a new machine or it fixed soon

Well done .
I can relate to the ex bleeding you dry part and it does take a long time to recover.
Mine is 10 years distant in the past so I'm good now and did exactly the same as you last year.
I joined the footy club 1st then Sea Eagles when Dessie came back and am a proud member of both.

Well done .
I can relate to the ex bleeding you dry part and it does take a long time to recover.
Mine is 10 years distant in the past so I'm good now and did exactly the same as you last year.
I joined the footy club 1st then Sea Eagles when Dessie came back and am a proud member of both.

Just watching what happens to my super then I'll be good

Mate, legend status. Beautiful gesture.

Dan

Inspirational post @Dan

Adversity shows a persons true character . Some people become bitter and take it out on the world and some people become more wiser, stronger , more gracious and become the shining light of the world

These people are the shining light of the world because they give hope and joys to others .

What is life without hope and joy ? What is life without the givers of this world ?

It is gracious people with your great attitude that makes clubs great because they also understand that no one is bigger than the club

The club is as big as all the gracious and generous people that put life into it .

View attachment 10937

Dan

Inspirational post @Dan

Adversity shows a persons true character . Some people become bitter and take it out on the world and some people become more wiser, stronger , more gracious and become the shining light of the world

These people are the shining light of the world because they give hope and joys to others .

What is life without hope and joy ? What is life without the givers of this world ?

It is gracious people with your great attitude that makes clubs great because they also understand that no one is bigger than the club

The club is as big as all the gracious and generous people that put life into it .
core-silver.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8