Ok Dogs - Funny but outta control

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm amazed they've signed Kikau on a bigger contract than Mahoney (4 years x $800k vs 4 years x $650k) unless Gus sees leadership qualities in him somewhere?
He wants to play fullback with addo Carr so received fullback money, along with most of the bulldogs.

As long as they are coached by Barrett the point is moot. I can't think of a single player who hasn't gone backwards under his coaching.

Outside of Mahoney, their spine is unproven. Burton has potential but is going to have to be ‘The Guy’ at 5/8 straight away. JAC has to adapt to not only the increased activity at fullback but expected to be a playmaker. Again, unproven. Throw in a coach who will be on his last chance to prove himself.

I predict, not only they won’t make the 8, they’ll challenge for the spoon again.

I think we all know that no matter how many big name signings they announce, they'll still fail, because they dont have a spine (although Mahoney is a good start in that department.

JAC supposedly wants to play fullback - if they play him there, then he's untested.

I'm amazed they've signed Kikau on a bigger contract than Mahoney (4 years x $800k vs 4 years x $650k) unless Gus sees leadership qualities in him somewhere?
Putting a side together virtually from scratch is going to be no mean feat. And getting them all to gel as a side on match day will take the Bulldogs the best part of a season. Like cooking, to many different ingredients can sometimes spoil the recipe.

They will be more competitive than this year but not a challenger for the comp.

My feeling is Gus has done this to try reduce the amount pressure on for results while he works on their kids. Reminds of when he was at the panthers and he bought Kite and few others

I am big fan of what Ben Darwin (of rugby fame) has done on change in league

Well worth a read

They will be more competitive than this year but not a challenger for the comp.

My feeling is Gus has done this to try reduce the amount pressure on for results while he works on their kids. Reminds of when he was at the panthers and he bought Kite and few others

I am big fan of what Ben Darwin (of rugby fame) has done on change in league

Well worth a read
I couldn't follow the stats in this article but I agree with the principle of 'cohesion' and believe that the Melbourne Storm is the perfect example of it. They have a long-term coach, a stable administration and players who mesh as a team. It's a recipe based on the football maxim: A champion team will always beat a team of champions.

I couldn't follow the stats in this article but I agree with the principle of 'cohesion' and believe that the Melbourne Storm is the perfect example of it. They have a long-term coach, a stable administration and players who mesh as a team. It's a recipe based on the football maxim: A champion team will always beat a team of champions.

This is worth a listen then

Bit of a throw back to Parra in 90's but explains it nicely

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211207-143922_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211207-143922_Samsung Internet.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 39
You reckon they'll get him?

Tigers tried...
Not in 2022, in 2023 perhaps.

I see it as them, Dolphins, Titans being the major teams in need for 2023.

Us to perhaps if Manase never akes it back.

Other options are Verrills, Liddle I guess

They'll need to let go a lot more than Cotric and Allen. And if Dufty can do anything next year they'll have to upgrade him too because he's only on a one-year deal.
They're probably trying to create an enticing environment to lure a halfback in 2023 or 2024. Otherwise they're stuck with Trent's first big signing (lol), Flanagan, so it's all for nought.
Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor
Love that show.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8