OK Crusher - Mission Fiji

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I notice its reported in the Telegruff that Parra are over in Fiji at this moment on a goodwill tour. Of course they'll also be checking out the local talent you would think.

I notice its reported in the Telegruff that Parra are over in Fiji at this moment on a goodwill tour. Of course they'll also be checking out the local talent you would think.
It's a smart move. With the success of the two Fijian wingers for Doesn'tmatta you'd think all talented locals would engage with Parra first.
Sadly I read that we won't be playing in Christchurch next season so perhaps we could take that match to Fiji to start a relationship with them.

When was the last big destructive winger
In my memory, (early years) Hoppa is the best big destructive winger we've had. Fast enough & very powerful - difficult to tackle to the ground - standing & off loading - reliable under the high ball - exciting to watch.

That Fijian Winger bellboy Joey tried to get Manly to sign, when he was our halves coach a few years back did look a talent. Went on to play for the Riff and Dragons before going to the Qld Reds if I recall.

We had first dibs and said pass.

Manly do seem a bit risk adverse of a big fast Fijian Winger.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6