Oh wow will this be a fun grand final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep, pumped for this GF already.. So glad it's Warriors instead of Storm.

Sure it's gonna be a tough battle, but we can beat anyone if we fire for most of the game.

Dessie said we haven't hit our best yet - time to do so next Sunday @ Stadium Australia Manly boys!

Manly Warringah!

Jono said:
I wasn't surprised he couldn't even get out onto the field to console his players. Shows how much of a wanker he is.

A win and he'd have been on the ground in a heart-beat.

Always amuses me the way they pick the Dally M coach of the year before the most important games of the year. Bellamy had nothing at the business end of the season.

Like Bellamy, I'm sure every coach (including the best coach in the world, Des Hasler) hates competing against unpredictable sides eg Tigers & Warriors.

No usual corridors, no formal lines, no pet plays, just play it as you see it stuff. Very difficult to coach against.... but in saying that Des has had no problem with the Worriers in past games, unlike Coach of the Year, Bellyache.

This will be a game to sit back, relax and enjoy. If the Sea Eagles win I'll be ecstatic and if the Warriors win it will be a fantastic result for Rugby League across the Tasman and around the world. And - of course - the Sea Eagles have got the team and the coach to shake the premiership mightily for several years to come. "The future's so bright I've got to wear shades."

Hope we get some of their fans trolling on here they are very funny. Do they have a fan forum. Another banner bet would be good Dan

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4