• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SilentBob

Bencher
Steve Menzies, showed why he is a legend of this club and the game.
Brent Kite, the new leader of the pack, there's only so much he can do.
Steve Matai, Chris Hicks, Brett Stewart (gain some weight and learn how to break the line please), Michael Robertson :clap: :clap: :clap:
Ben Kennedy, that last injury must have done him, he has hardly been inspirational the last 2 weeks, thanks for your efforts, legend.
Michael Monaghan, he copped a lot of **** (which was warranted) as a halfback but at hooker he plays the same quality game every week.

Matt Orford, that was a choke if I ever saw one, I didn't believe it until tonight. My eyes have been 8|
Please, somebody get him a shrink and a couple of good sized testicles to replace the peas he currently owns.

Anthony Watmough, Luke Williamson and the rest :doh:

Oh well, I expected a loss, but not like that, looking forward to next year.

Very dissapointed, they played all over us in every aspect. I can't believe their defence, they just sprinted up on us & smashed us all night!! We were never really in that game tonight - Have fun on Mad Monday boys

The Dragons were unbeatable tonight, amazing display from them. Sad way for us to go out, and BK

Well done to Menzies and Matai, our best by a mile. Good marks to King and Dunley too

WOW.

How embarassing.

Most bagged Monas for inept displays with a weakened side last year... so id love to see what people say about Orfords display tonight.

Choke? choke is an understatement. 5th tackle option.. if i see one more bomb go up i will seriously break something. How predictable.. if that doesnt work try the incide kick. Where were the grubbers? against bigger wingers.. was very stupid to bomb it. Youd think hed realise it wasnt working after the 12th time he did it. Nope.. he kept doing it.

We spread the ball once in that game. Well done.

The forwards were a bunch of soft cocks. including BK.

The only player to come out of the game with any respect imo.. was Steve Menzies.

Brett Stewart... australian shirt? god no. what a joke. Shocking game today. needs 6 months in the gym. Speeds nothing if people close the gaps.. and in finals/origins etc.. theres no gaps like there is against Souths.

Im not even going to get started about Des.. or id be here all night.. Dunley and Willow on the bench? Dear god.

We had no set plays. (All season practically )
We couldnt hold the ball.
Couldnt compete.

And worst of all.. we gave up at 16-0.

Well done Manly.

(PS...... Lyon must be in the halves.. next year)

Kaza, agree with all the above. Though you did over wrap the forwards. They were worse than soft.

Why was it that the Dragqueens forwards were racing up and smashing our forwards? We were barely making 30 metres. When the Dragqueens forwards had the ball, we were waiting for them and not moving up. Same thing happened against Drugcastle. Saints were carting it up out of their quarter line and then kicking a bomb on our 20 in sets of six.

Where are the forwards for next year? We are stuck with the same lot but worse with no more BK.

difference is.. the other teams in the finals have stepped up a notch.. and weve stayed still or even played worse than in regular season.

Im not sure if its Des fault.. or overconfidence or whatever it was.. but there was no intensity.

Gus Gould likes the old cliche that "defence wins finals". That, however, is on the condition that you at least bring something in attack.
You can't just defend for 80 minutes.
We didn't make one line break ! I was at the game so correct me if I'm wrong but I can't remember one. If it happened I was in the beer queue.
We saved the worst 'til last.

No sour grapes, but we could put together a good team with a salary cap of 8 million too.

What did the posters think of Burns performance I thought it was disgraceful dropped 2 sitters and offered bugger all help to The Ox.

Gus Gould likes the old cliche that \"defence wins finals\". That, however, is on the condition that you at least bring something in attack.
You can't just defend for 80 minutes.
We didn't make one line break ! I was at the game so correct me if I'm wrong but I can't remember one. If it happened I was in the beer queue.
We saved the worst 'til last.

Matai made 1, Hicks may have 2. They looked the only 2 capable out there of making one

Brent Kite :clap: :clap: :clap:

We only played as well as we were allowed to play

If St George can play like that over the next 2 weeks they are specials for the premiership

We were simply outclassed. From what I remember the Dragons only made 1 error coming out of their 20 (and then Burns knocked on early in our set) We seemed to never get into their 20 and were allways trying to score from a long way out.

Burns appaered to be way out of his depth last night.

He really offers very little in attack and is very predictable.

Notice he ended up on the bench.

What did the posters think of Burns performance I thought it was disgraceful dropped 2 sitters and offered bugger all help to The Ox.

He didnt play well but he is only young and will learn from the experience. Also hard to do anything when you have no space as the forwards didnt do their job. I cant be too critical of him based on this.

We are a very, very long way off winning a minor premiership. Without BK, Leuluai etc (regardless of who the backs are, we are going to struggle going forward.

Oh well.....

Next time we see The Eagles play, it will be with one Jamie Lyon !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4