Oh, no. Castle tumbles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Raelene has quit as CEO of the Dogs. Let's hope it's not for the vacant job here.
Oh.......
Didn't think of that when I heard it.
I can't see it because there'd be hell to pay if she claimed bullying or some such during her tenure.

If there there is one club in the league (aside from Manly) that is run by the board, it's the Bulldogs. Their board is very hands on and Castle was simply a mouth peice. She didn't have make any decisions, just front up to press conferences and get her photo taken as the only female CEO.

If there there is one club in the league (aside from Manly) that is run by the board, it's the Bulldogs. Their board is very hands on and Castle was simply a mouth peice. She didn't have make any decisions, just front up to press conferences and get her photo taken as the only female CEO.
Wait, by that logic Greenturd is also just a mouthpiece who does nothing and..............oh wait........carry on.

They only hired her for photos? Really?
hard to believe, yes.

But on a serious side, she was employed to do the media and paperwork...the decision making processes took place at board level and she didn't get a say in how the place was run. Ray Dib on the other hand...

Castle was a gimmick.

The opposite of this is a club like Stain George. The board are a bunch of old farts that get together every now and then to take recommendations for Peter Doust and simply green light his ideas and direction.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8