Oh my they're now rock spiders.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Yeah right Byso:

Labor in Queensland equals:

Doctor Death
SE Qld running out of water.
Diabolical traffic congestion
No daylight saving for SE Qld etc etc

Labor NSW eguals

A bull**** amout of road tolls.
Higher water rates with NO action to fix the issue.
Crap transport
Diabolical traffic congestion
Ordinary hospital system.

Many, many more

liberals would mean worse in transport and hospitals.

Funny how the infrastructure was so far behind when labor took over in both roads and railways due to the libs not spending a single cent upgrading the systems.

haha........... Many would say its got far worse.

Fluffy what electorate will you be running for in the future for the ALP?

of coarse it has gotten worse if you are negligent in putting in the infrastructure needed when its needed then this will get worse before they can get better. These things take a lot of time, its the same way that howard has been riding the long term economic policies that went in when keating was Treasurer, and now that their effect is reducing and he hasnt done anything good things are turning to ****.

Are you honestly that gullable that you think the government can turn thiings around in a year or two??

Roads like the M2 and M7 should have been put in 15 years ago before they were needed, but the fat cats in goverment then were pissing in each others pockets at the time. In other words you should blame Greiner for lack of action.

So i take it but your little snide remark that your saying i have a far better understanding than yourself since you feel i should be involved.

"Fluffy what electorate will you be running for in the future for the ALP?"

Your finally giving in - saying im right.

Well it took a while

none

now answer all the questions I asked you about the libs that you havnt in this thread

I'm surprised considering you have such a close affiliation to the party. Maybe in a few years time you will ;)

And I've answered all the question I thought worthy.

All my questions were about the libs and we both agree they are not worthy of goverment

Game. Set. Match. Fluffy

All you have proven is that you can see no wrong in the ALP even when it is obvious they have some serious issues.

I bet you still think Lathan would be a good PM.

you refuse to debate valid points about the libs because you know im right.

I havnt proven anything that you typed

GAME SET MATCH FLUFFY

Trying to argue with Byso reminds me of second grade girls ... Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!Is! Is Not! Is! Is Not!

Yeah, considering Fluffy was obviously doing what you accused me of.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4