Official Supporters Group First Meeting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well if it's not rocket science then please explain to me how we managed to inflict the current "official supporters group" on ourselves?

I think CW started the ball rolling. Even though, apparently the club was already considering it.

The good thing for this site is I guess we can all keep on reminding the club it was our idea. Even though none could be stuffed getting involved. Because of no written invite from the CEO ;)

The only limmo that would turn up at your joint, is the matchbox kind.

hehehe..

Budgets you know.

So Byso, do you honestly expect I should take two days off work, drive to Sydney and back to attend a one hour meeting where it will be more of the usual?

So Byso, do you honestly expect I should take two days off work, drive to Sydney and back to attend a one hour meeting where it will be more of the usual?

No, hence the reason why I knew you were never going to involve yourself in the venture.

Basically your using the moment as another reason to grand stand. ;)

If I thought there was a reasonable chance of being heard and seeing something professional getting done, I would make the effort.

Patently this is not going to happen.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4