Official statement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Just received this from the club:

[attachment=412]

Attachments

• Sea_Eagles_Members_Release_March_13.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 111
http://www.nrl.com/manly-deny-players-facing-asada-interviews/tabid/10874/newsid/71134/default.aspx

Manly have denied receiving requests from the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA) to interview their players.

The Sea Eagles are one of six NRL clubs being probed by ASADA after being named in a report released last month.

However, Sea Eagles general manager David Perry said the club is still cooperating with ASADA but said no players have been named, despite reports to the contrary.

"ASADA has previously told us they may want to question players and club staff as part of their wider investigation into previous practices but we haven't received any notification beyond that," Perry said.

"This cloud has certainly been a big concern for everyone across the game but, as we saw from the opening round, our men are dedicated to getting on with the business of winning football matches.

"That remains our primary focus."

mosto in this case you may use the official "OFFICIAL" heading for your post.

Now, so far I believe the statement from the club, I believe the NRL when they say they have been told by ASADA that they don't have sufficient evidence to stand any player down and I also believe Daryl Melham when he says the investigation is the worst example of abuse of process he has seen in over thirty years in law.

Chip and Chase said:
mosto in this case you may use the official "OFFICIAL" heading for your post.

Are you sure C & C?? Is that officially the officials, official point of view?? ;)

Dave Perry spoke at our pre game function in Brisbane, same thing, I think they are just " fishing"

Can the Mods put up a scoreboard on the side of the forum so we can keep count, how many stories the DT get wrong.

I can't believe after all this time as manly fans

1) You actually still read the daily trollograph
2) If you do read it, you actually believe everything written in it...

Seriously, the paper is worse than womans day for rumour mongering.

MadMarcus said:
So the Telegraph just made up today's story then?

But of course !!!

Just look at all of the crap that they made up and put to print about Brett.

They would write anything to slur our great club just to sell newspapers and get internet hits.

guys, the herald isnt the size of a bedsheet anymore. and they have journalistic freedom from their board, something ruperts paper doesnt have.

tl;dr put down the rightwing propaganda, herald is readable now.

Anyone got that muppet James hoopers email?.. What a clown, do they even try and base their tripe on any semblance of fact?

manlyfan76 said:
Can the Mods put up a scoreboard on the side of the forum so we can keep count, how many stories the DT get wrong.

Like one of those workplace safety things.

Days since last credible Daily Telegraph story.

Stopped reading the Telecrap last year. There anti Manly agenda pisses me off. Seriously, the Gazelle. LOL

manlyfan76 said:

Wouldn't it be easier to track the number of stories they get right?

Please let ASADA & Telecrap know that a sign just went up >
FISHING & HUNTING FOR SEA EAGLES
IS BANNED WITHIN THE SUBURBS OF
BROOKVALE AND NARABEEN.

Brissie Kid said:
Please let ASADA & Telecrap know that a sign just went up >
FISHING & HUNTING FOR SEA EAGLES
IS BANNED WITHIN THE SUBURBS OF
BROOKVALE AND NARABEEN.
"And shooting of gazelles no longer restricted to national parks."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts