Official Side, Mata, grab the tissues

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Stewart
Robertson
Menzies
Bell
Hicks
Lyon
Orford
Kite
Ballin
Bryant
Watmough
Stewart
Williamson

Hall
Afamasaga
Cuthbertson
Wells

Halden was pulled from PL as well so i take it that it was a last minute call to pick from Halden/Wells for final spot

And also PL have been given a rough deal from the ref, and have gone down 22-21

The fella doing the live updates was fuming

TRY KNIGHTS
Well its a pitty we don't have that on Video because there was a knock down but the ref ruled it wasn't a knock on and let the Knights go on with it. Right under the posts.

12 mins TRY KNIGHTS
Well Manly have been dead set robbed inside the Knights 20m twice in the last 10mins and now the Knights get a try. Craig Sandercock (the Manly coach) will be FUMING
MANLY: 15
Knights: 22
13 mins This referee - fair dinkum. Intercept by Knights and a one on one strip from Manly and we got penalised. Who knows what for?
15 mins OH MY GOD .. SAM KEY CHIPPED THE FULLBACK AND WAS TAKEN OUT AND THE REF HASN'T CALLED IT !!!

DROP OUT MANLY..

It'll be good to see how Ballin goes with a full game.

He hasn't had a starting shot since he got MOM against the tigers has he?

It'll be good to see how Ballin goes with a full game.

He hasn't had a starting shot since he got MOM against the tigers has he?

Whenever Monas was halfback, he played hooker.

Ballin was sensational. His kicking game was awesome, he works in defence and he is the best dummy half in the club. Our outside men have more time. :yeah:

I would go as far as saying that Ballin could be as good as Smith - his kicking game, defense and attacking awareness is potentially super.

Big wrap but I reckon he is that good.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6