OFFICIAL: MANLY A RABBLE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Don't know where to start with that.

Probably at the start of the second half where our first 3 sets of six saw DCE pushing Cullen out of the way to assume dummy half duties.

In that first three sets of 15 hit ups there were two forwards that handled the ball.

Dylan Walker can't kick, can't tackle and can only run sideways.

We are the worst team in the comp, spoon favourites.

Walker and Jorge can't/won't tackle :swear:

Jorge needs to be in BWSE till he lears to catch and tackle on his goal line @:mad:

Walker needs a compass to know south/north directions to run :banghead:

Manly are strangers in Lottoland @:eek:

I have been saying for weeks its the weakest roster I have ever seen in the maroon and white.
I don't know that I'd go that far (I remember Manly teams in which future non-immortals like Mark Shipway were standouts) but it's pretty weak. The saddest part is that the owners/brains trust intentionally stripped the heart and soul out of the team in order to bring about this glorious "rebuild".

Walker and Jorge can't/won't tackle :swear:

Jorge needs to be in BWSE till he lears to catch and tackle on his goal line @:mad:

Walker needs a compass to know south/north directions to run :banghead:

Manly are strangers in Lottoland @:eek:
I thought you meant the bottle shop till I saw the E on the end of the BWS.

Not sure why anyone is surprised.
We aren't a comp winning team. It sucks to lose but there were some good things to watch.
Try to enjoy it for what it is,
Happiness equals reality minus expectations!

Don't you mean maroon and pink..........

When they ran out last week I thought the cleaning lady had stuffed up big time......but no it's maroon and pink
I had the white 76 model Jersey with Pioneer on the front and when mum washed it it turned pink........
To quote the great philosopher William Birmingham I " blew up like a suicide bombers sandshoe ".

We aren't a comp winning team. It sucks to lose but there were some good things to watch.
I think distance makes it easier Dan. Hard to enjoy a flogging when you are at the ground. Get too wound up screaming at the ref and our players to get off the line in defense.

Happiness equals reality minus expectations![/QUOTE

Spoken like a CEO desperately trying to maintain positivity where none exists purely for personal reasons. Keep it up Donald, sorry I mean Daniel.

I had the white 76 model Jersey with Pioneer on the front and when mum washed it it turned pink........
To quote the great philosopher William Birmingham I " blew up like a suicide bombers sandshoe ".

Mum did the same to my sister's '96 jersey. Then tried to bleach it back to white again...I still have recurring nightmares about that abomination

Spoken like a CEO desperately trying to drum up positivity for purely personal reasons where none exists. Keep it up Donald, sorry Daniel, not too sure what there was to enjoy about that Mr Alan Bond.

Last edited:
Mum did the same to my sister's '96 jersey. Then tried to bleach it back to white again...I still have recurring nightmares about that abomination
Hahaha..Well in my case it washed out but the maroon was a bit faded.
The 96 model was a bit more complicated.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4