official , anasta a chook

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From Fox Sports :cry: :cry:

Souths face big name famine
By Stuart Honeysett
July 12, 2005

SOUTH Sydney patriarch George Piggins admitted his club was "rank outsiders" to snare his nephew Braith Anasta as the club lost another player yesterday, lock Ashley Harrison.

Harrison announced he would join Sydney Roosters for the next three years, saying Souths' failure to secure a major signing over the past two weeks had played a part in his decision.

There could be more bad news today with Anasta tipped to announce he will follow Harrison to the Roosters, while there was speculation yesterday Melbourne halfback Matt Orford could spurn offers from the Rabbitohs and Manly to remain at the Storm.

Im not so sure. I read in an article a week back that Orford will tell souths of his decision today.

I doubt with the luck they had that he will go there. Then again, if they throw even more money his way????

I think its between us and melbourne. I just hope to god the decision to keep monaghan and buy kimmorly at his expense a few seasons back doesn't deter him.

i honestly think our disgraceful form and the other little fiasco may turn the tide against us.but i am sure we are still in their with a chance.

i thought he would end up back at the storm the other week

Who though Disco? there isn't many around. If we miss out I think they will wait until Aaron Groom is ready, they will be preying he develops as they hope - it is a long shot though.

there is no one really available next year Disco.

I guess if we miss orford its time to hunt around for a young forward or lock with some talent...I say go bush with crusher and find someone

with byso around some of us better practse squeeling like a pig too

I hope so. Although Orford did the same thing last year, looked on the verge of going elsewhere then re-signed with melbourne. Perhaps he is holding out for a better contract or he is trying to get away from melbourne and the crappy melbourne weather

Scuttlebut on a different forum has Orford being offered a massive contract by the Gold Coast and that he is considering a one year UK deal in the interim.

that was reported elsewhere as well but blasted as complete BS.

Finally what we all new Anasta has agreed to terms with the Rooster"s..Dont know if it is 3 or 4 year's.Now we just need Orford to make up his mind and tell everyone where he is going to play.On the ME forum it has been posted that he is heading to Sydney this afternoon.To Brookvale or Redfern??

im sure he will make his mind up soon - dragging it through another weekend of footy wouldnt benefit him or anyone else

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4