Official 2020 predictions thread .. chance to reboot ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
OK ... enough has been discussed about all the young guns and the qualiy of our squad ... so time to put your knackers on the line ..... give us your few most heart felt predictions .... so that we can revist in June ... to either hail you as the "Oracle" .... or mock you as the numpty .....

Please keep the number of your predictions low .... and discussion for other threads ..... thanks, mine are ...

Levi to become a fan favourite ...
Keppie, Paseka and Guacomole to have big years ....
Dylan Walker to give the nay sayers red faces ...

Manly to finish 3rd/4th ......

Last edited:
OK ... enough has been discussed about all the young guns and the qualiy of our squad ... so time to put your knackers on the line ..... give us your few most heart felt predictions .... so that we can revist in June ... to either hail you as the "Oracle" .... or mock you as the numpty .....

Please keep the number of your predictions low .... and discussion for other threads ..... thanks, mine are ...

Levi to become a fan favourite ...
Keppie, Paseka and Guacomole to have big years ....
Dylan Walker to give the nay sayers red faces ...

Manly to finish 3rd/4th ......
Cherry to proove his worth and lead Queensland to a 2:1 origin win.
Manly to finish a equal 4th but go to 5th on for and against.
Roosters Manly GF.

Manly Storm GF, Cam Smith to lose his final game against his old rivals,

Dogs to make the 8.

Panthers or Warriors to win the spoon.

• 2 players who yet to debut, WILL force their way into the Top 17 by seasons end.
  • Will make the Top 4 in 2020 and win the Comp either this year, or in 2021.
  • Good and Bad.....3 Quality forwards will be forced out, as they will get far bigger offers and game time due to depth, making the competition for spots Super tough this season.
  • Levi to flourish at Manly and be better than anyone realised he could be.
  • Suli to become 1 of he most feared outside backs in the game.
  • Backrower's Sirro and Thommo, seriously tested to hold their positions, as big talented rookies push for a starting position.

Manly to finish top 4
Albert Hopoate to play for Manly in the finals
L Mitchell to be moved away from fullback at Souths, to centre or 5/8
Manly v Eels grand final
Cam Smith to retire - before season's end!

Canberra, Manly, Storm and Brisbane top 4.
Roosters, Parra, Cowboys, Sharks in top 8
Souths, Tigers, Penrith, St George, Knights,
Bulldogs, Warriors,
Titans the spoon.

May as well swing for the fences...if I miss then no one will remember. If I get one right I'll be a RL genius!

Tom Turbo to play Origin at fullback
Major corruption scandal to rock the game. Greenturd will be sacked!
Dylan Walker 5/8th of the year
Titans to just miss the top four but get knocked out in first round of finals. Justin Holbrook declared a super coach.

By season's end the back line will start to look quite different. Turbo, Suli, Garrick and DCE seem assured of their places. Albert Hoppa may grab Taufua's spot. There will be an interesting contest for 5/8 between Walker and Schuster. If Schuster wins, Walker will probably return to centre. Look out for big pressure by seasons end for centre positions from Ben T and Funa. Injuries will play a big part. I'm going for a risky choice with Parker as a backrower. Levi will be a top find. AFB will rise to the best prop in the game, while Jake will finally take on the role of enforcer and leader of the pack. Sironen will improve and several up and coming forwards will push the established lot big time. Blacktown will play the grand final of Canterbury cup. Manly will make the 4 and who knows from there.

Manly to finish 4th/5th and fall 1 week short of playing a grand final
Parra will finish top 3 or bottom 3 (they seem to go from one extreme to the other)
Canberra to just scrape into the top 8 and bow out week 1
Centre of excellence ground upgrades announced for Brookvale (version 57)
2 coaches sacked, McGregor and possibly Green
Another salary cap scandal
Peter V’landys will quit

Manly 2nd

Turbo dally m of the year
Walker to become one of the games best 5/8s As he was end of last season now with a full pre season and turbo back

Dce to be in contention with Nathan cleary for dally M halfback. I think cherry will have a great year our team is more stable now and he is a good leader of men... i hope the myth status can be put to bed once and for all.

May as well swing for the fences...if I miss then no one will remember. If I get one right I'll be a RL genius!

Tom Turbo to play Origin at fullback
Major corruption scandal to rock the game. Greenturd will be sacked!
Dylan Walker 5/8th of the year
Titans to just miss the top four but get knocked out in first round of finals. Justin Holbrook declared a super coach.

Well that’s some sort of prediction list isn’t it!!

PS: @Woodsie don’t pinch my top 8 ( in order ) thread which I’ll do much closer to kick off as who knows what the **** will happen in the next month.

Manly 2020 Premiers :trophy:

Other accomplishments are all just for the individuals :nod:

#AreWeThereYet
Well said !!!
One more thing to add
Our 2020 club membership to be our highest ever
We all know how we can achieve this
Lets make it happen !!!
download (1).jpg

Tigers Dragons Knights and Titans to miss the finals. Storm to slide during Origin as they have little depth. Smith to announce his retirement then become an NRL ref....

I reckon that:

1/ I’ll have more weekends where I’ll be happy with the result, than not; top 4 to maybe 6th.

2/ There’ll still be a weekend, maybe two, where I’ll be throughly p*ssed off that we’ve lost a game we should have won easily.

3/ I’ll be totally and utterly frustrated at the bullsh*t refereeing decisions that seem predetermined to effect the game and the result, and not just our games

4/ Overall, I’ll be more than happy with the way that Dessie’s got the boys playing and how they’ve gone in 2020

5/ The biggie, we’ll make the final 4 and from there, anything can happen, and bring on 2121, because I reckon we’ll be specials for the Premiership

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7