Offical - NEW CEO Named

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
MEDIA RELEASE

The Manly Sea Eagles today announced Mr.Patrick Wilson as the club's new Chief Executive Officer.
"I've lived in the area all my life and I'm absolutely delighted to be appointed as the CEO of the Manly Sea Eagles.It is a club rich in tradition and success.I'm sure most people would agree that Manly is on the way back to the top and I'm excited to have the privilege in playing a central role in that continued success,"Mr.Wilson said.

The Manly Board today also ratified the decision to appoint Mr.Paul Cummings as Executive Chairman of the Manly Sea Eagles.Mr.Cummings said of Mr.Wilson's appointment:

"I'm very much looking forward to working with Pat in both my capacity as Executive Chairman of the Sea Eagles and Chairman of the Manly Leagues Club.Pat has a wealth of experience in the business of sport and is well respected within the broader community and I think he will do an outstanding job for us."

The Sea Eagles major shareholder Max Delmege was involved in the selection process and is excited about Mr.Wilson's appointment.

"Pat is the best person for the job and I am very impressed with his experience in sports administration.being CEO of an NRL club requires the management of a multi million dollar business - I'm confident he will do a terrific job."

The appointment will be effective from June 6,2005.

Only official today howver, board meeting wasn't until yesterday, therefore someone must have leaked it to the Daily - luckily the board didn't reject his appointment.

Isn't the NSWRU one of the worst run sport's admin bodies in Australia? How many times have they been in debt etc. Lets not forget the Concorde Oval debacle.

Thar is true but I thinka broome went through a few years ago and it is better run but good point.

Apparantly he was on 2ky's Big Sports Breakfast this morning just after 8.30am . Work prevented me from hearing the interview.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4