Off-Season Signing Predictions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matagi is the purrfect replacement for Vave, plus Matagi doesn't have stupid defence lapses and can play long minutes unlike Vave. Matulino I view as a backrow option as it would allow Jake to prop.

8: J Trbojevic
9: M Parcell
10: D Lussick
11: M Taupau
12: B Matulino
13: J Buhrer

14: A Koroisau
15: A Fonua-Blake
16: S Matagi
17: J Hopoate

18: S Lane
19: W Meehan

I would go with exactly the same team! Thinking jamil could be good off the bench and cover for center like brown did. Lane and Meehan in the wings. Great pack and also good depth.

Brown, Lawrence and Myles nsw cup!

I would go with exactly the same team! Thinking jamil could be good off the bench and cover for center like brown did. Lane and Meehan in the wings. Great pack and also good depth.

Brown, Lawrence and Myles nsw cup!
Glad to see my pack looks good it looks solid. It's intimidating, aggressive and full of metres a bone crunching tackles and considering how good our pack was in 2016 imagine it with the new additions and possibly a ball playing lock I greg bird. We deserve a top 8 birth maybe top 4 in 2017 as long as we keep our spine together and backline. Also Lawrence is still a very good forward and I think he will push for a starting spot.

Glad to see my pack looks good it looks solid. It's intimidating, aggressive and full of metres a bone crunching tackles and considering how good our pack was in 2016 imagine it with the new additions and possibly a ball playing lock I greg bird. We deserve a top 8 birth maybe top 4 in 2017 as long as we keep our spine together and backline. Also Lawrence is still a very good forward and I think he will push for a starting spot.
One thing is for sure, if we snag matagi and matulino we have great depth!

That pack would be very good. Plenty of meters and intimidating. Hope we can get it done

When you put that team Turbo named against the 'best' in the NRL, it really could match them. Im really excited for 2017, for me it'll be a big year and i feel we are the underdogs again seeing the way this year played out. I love being underdogs at first to then see people realise how good we really are, but we'll have to wait and see if the team we've got can reach their potential.

Still calling for a top 4 or top 5 finish with an intimidating pack leading the way. Could be a quality backline too, should Uate (if signed) find his form and Matai make it back from his injury.
Good to see someone sees our potential.

This is Matagi highlight reel.. Great leg drive/speed and a quick play the ball. Geez him in form would give us a bit of a platform to God forbid get a roll on and let DCE and Greeny do their magic!
I like the cut of his jib.
We could do with a man who can run like that.
I see a bit of Joe Gulavuo.*
* spellcheck off but I might have got it right.

Good to see someone sees our potential.

@Harry Smith

You young blokes haven't been around long enough to get cynical.

There's a few of us old bastards on here that have a lot more water under the bridge so we are less likely to go off " half cocked".

Let's agree that if all these come off we should be better than we were in 2017, as to top 4 " tell em their dreamin".

Last edited:
but you and young Harold are one in the same no?
We are quite similar in some aspects, not so much in others. You have a good point there. And as @Mark from Brisbane said, we will be as realistic as you two in the future.

I am honestly feeling confident with this side but my confidence isn't what manly feed off of, only time will tell but we are certainly set for an interesting season

Last edited by a moderator:
We are quite similar in some aspects, not so much in others. You have a good point there. And as @Mark from Brisbane said, we will be as realist as you two in the future.

I am honestly feeling confident with this side but my confidence isn't what manly feed off of, only time will tell but we are certainly set for an interesting season

god I hope not for your sakes ... you'll end up grumpy old bastards

Turbo is not Harry but that does it mean there is not another forum member using the same IP for two different log ins....

Turbo is not Harry but that does it mean there is not another forum member using the same IP for two different log ins....
Yup I'm not turbo, didn't quite catch the rest of that though

I know there's more serious stuff going on right now in the world....but forum speaking....doing that is right up there ins top 3 of lameness.

fmd it's

62958105.jpg

Jake would be lethal with some offloads In him!

As for Jamil, well he is an absolute bulldozer and if he can adjust to the NRL and still play close to as tough as he does in the lower grade then we will be the most intimidating pack in the NRL, especially if Matulino is signed. Both Hoppa and Tapau on each side would be something special if he does play similar than he currently does.
Where have you seen jamil play?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6