Off Contract players - 2011

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
R

-RnB-

Hey everyone,

Would you be able to help me out in telling me the current contract situations for the following players:

Jamie Buhrer, Matt Cross, Liam Foran, Joe Galuvao, Jason King, Brent Kite, Vic Mauro, Michael Robertson, Tim Robinson, George Rose, Terrence Seu Seu, Dean Whare, David Williams, Tony Williams

And any other players off contract at the club.

Cheers in advance

David Williams is contracted until the end of 2012. There were rumours about his depature from the club during the negotiations with Hoppa but his manager has since stated that he was never set to leave.

As far as I am aware both King and Kite have agreed to terms and they will be staying. Rose is currently in talks, he wants 3 years and the club is offering 2. Seu Seu is off contract and I doubt the club will retain him.

Foran, Cross, Gulavao, T-Rex, Robbo, Rose, Robinson & Seu Seu are all off-contract at the end of the year. Gulavao will likely sign on or retire & Foran may resign as well. No one knows with Robbo, it's been debate to death on these forums. Very likely that T-Rex will remain a Sea Eagle. You would also assume that the club will keep Rose & Robinson

Dave Williams has signed on for another season & I think Whare has a year left on his original deal.

Not sure about Buhrer & Mauro but I think they both have a few years left on their contracts.

signs of a happy and successful club.

all i hear from other supporters and clubs is "sack the coach" or we need to buy so & so.

Go Manly!!!!!

I thought we had Foran until the end of next year. He re-signed for 2 years last year, as in his contract would end at the end of 2010, he signed for two more until the end of 2012, same with DCE I think we have him until end of 2013

Daniel said:
I thought we had Foran until the end of next year. He re-signed for 2 years last year, as in his contract would end at the end of 2010, he signed for two more until the end of 2012, same with DCE I think we have him until end of 2013

I think he means Liam Foran. How long did we sign him for?

firechild said:
David Williams is contracted until the end of 2012. There were rumours about his depature from the club during the negotiations with Hoppa but his manager has since stated that he was never set to leave.

As far as I am aware both King and Kite have agreed to terms and they will be staying. Rose is currently in talks, he wants 3 years and the club is offering 2. Seu Seu is off contract and I doubt the club will retain him.

I dont understand players, when they are offered two years ,but they stall because they want 3..Just play hard the next two years i`m sure you will get another extension.

He will get too relaxed(too comfortable) otherwise..tied up for 3years ,could go a bit soft in the 2nd & 3rd year of that contract.

-RnB- said:
Hey everyone,

Would you be able to help me out in telling me the current contract situations for the following players:

Jamie Buhrer, Matt Cross, Liam Foran, Joe Galuvao, Jason King, Brent Kite, Vic Mauro, Michael Robertson, Tim Robinson, George Rose, Terrence Seu Seu, Dean Whare, David Williams, Tony Williams

And any other players off contract at the club.

Cheers in advance
Go to ZEROTACKLE.com.au and that will tell you every movement in every club.....cheers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4